Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU - 9th August 2012

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello guys,

This is my first update ever in any forum, so please bear with me.

August 9th 2012

Priya and Pihu are about leave Rajat's house when suddenly Pihu feels that a very important work is still to be completed and she runs to Ram's room to give a thank you card.  Priya is upset and annoyed as she wants to leave before Ram comes.  Rajat comes there and Daija enquires him about Ram.  Rajat mentions Ram is on his way.  Priya gets even more restless and enquires Daija about where Pihu is.  She runs to Ram's room and find Pihu keeping a card on the table.  Priya hurries there and calls Pihu.  When Pihu turns around the bottle of medicine Ram has kept on the table rolls off on the ground.  Cady comes there and asks Pooja to leave.  Priya says cady to take pihu and she mutters in her mind that how many ever days/years go by Ram is Ram.  Takes the bottle and throws it in the dustbin and leaves from there.

Sharma house:  Nuts is convincing Karthik to go to KM for lunch. 

Ram come back to his room and sees the card, smiles and kisses it (hai haiya!!!) and looks for his medicines.  fails to get them and ultimately figures they are in the dustbin, thinks about Priya doing the same and wonders who would have done this.

Priya is in her room telling Pihu to brush her teeth and go to bed.  She finds the rakhi she bought for Karthik missing and that Pihu had given it.  She gets upset and hurries Pihu to brush.  Also, she gets worried that Pihu is getting very attached to Ram, and wonders what will happen after he returns to India.  Also, she tells herself that she should stop going to Rajat's house for giving Kady tuitions, to avoid meeting Ram and Ayesha someday as she is not ready to face the consequences yet.

Priya wishes Karthik Happy Rakshbandhan via her diary.  She looks through all the 4 rakhis for the past 4 years and thinks this year too she would have held onto it but for Pihu giving it to Ram aka golu uncle :)!  Daija calls her to invite her for the Rakhi party that evening at Rajat's place but Priya decliens to go saying she is not keeping well.  She gets off the call and hopes that the day when she is actually going to tie the rakhi on Karthik's wrist is not too far.  She is not sure if Rakhi will reach Karthik or not, but her best wishes are always with him.

Rajat goes for a meeting with the tourism company and promotes the company their travel partner "Binani Travels and Tourism"

Sharma house :  Karthik and Natasha are leaving for lunch at KM.  Bell rings and ladies come for charity ball and invite Natasha to be chief guest.  Shipra intervenes and says that they should have Ayesha, Mrs. Ram Kapoor as the chief guest. GRRR Shipra!  Bell rings again and the courier containing Priya's rakhi arrives.  Shipra pretends as though the rakhi is from Ayesha.  She wants to tie it but Karthik resists.

Nuts is very annoyed but does not show it, and the ladies from the charity ball ask nuts to be the chief guest in case Ayesha is unable to, and ask Shipra to talk with Ayesha.  Nuts asks Karthik if he is really coming or not to KM, as they are getting late.  Karthik agrees and they leave.

Ram suggests Rajat to go to Pooja's place and check on her.  Thus the conversation will start and advises him to go with the flow.  Rajat feels uneasy.  Ram says bro this is not rocket science, just go with the flow :). 
Ram is at the dining table rady to eat and asks Rajat why is walking to and fro.  Rajat says that he is feeling bad for Ram because Pihu is not coming for the party as her mom pooja is not well.  Ram smiles and says, why are you acting as though you are feeling bad for me, you are feeling bad for yourself :)!  Ram recommends taht Rajat take some flowers and hot soup, go to Pooja's house and find out her well being.  Rajat says in the past 5 years, Pooja would have fallen sick so many times and he was not bothered all these while, if he just goes now, how awkward will that be.  Ram says that time she was an irritating employee but now, Ram compeltes that she is a friend :).  Rajat also says, even if he goes, he is not sure what he will talk.  Ram says that is Rajat's job and not his for which Rajat says he will talk abotu Olympics boxing.  Ram says Oye boxing???? She is not well, just ask about her health :)! and then go with the flow :):)! 

Rajat stand up and says he will go with the "flow" and gets ready with his maroon tie...  Ram asks him about himself to his friend saying think about me dude, it is rakhi i am alone here, without my family when they are in mumbai, what about my feelings.  Rajat asks him to video chat with his family and finally asks him to get ready as he wants Ram also to accompany him to Pooja's place.

Precap:  Priya is talking on the phone, Ayesha turns and looks at her and say "Priya Di, She is still alive"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx 4 gr8 WU. I jus hate dat sadi hui Shipra chipra n ayesha huh
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnk u for the awesome update! πŸ‘

epi was boring! πŸ₯±
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice update
malickhabiba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 ayesha will see priya ????ab to pakka wo ram priya ko milne nhi degi bt hope day dream ho πŸ˜•  
THANKS FOR SHARING😊
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u very much fr the update!😊
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the lovely update!
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Since I am relatively new to updates, was apprehensive, but since I did not see the updates till later in the day (and had volunteered earlier to be backup), I ventured to write it up, with my toota foota skills.  Hope I did not step on the regular updater's toes!

Cheers,
Jay.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Jay

Thanks for the update.. I couldn't do the update as my internet wasn't working last night.. Thanks for chipping in.. πŸ€— Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago