aishaazam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this naina bhaabi is really pissing me off 
i m gonna grab her collar :P 
 what should happen now must be like 
shivi comes back to get mansi's contact number and there Mansi stood holding the thaal 
she gets teary seeing shivi drops the thaal and naina's plan backfires..!!! the hug each other and tadddaa maha millan but thats my thinking only :P
Edited by aishaazam11 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree  she is full of her self ...she thinks nothing will happen widout her ..
but y she lied to shivani ...wat is she going to get by not letting them meet ???
.any wayzz lets c t happen nxt ...

..though i doubt they"ll meet now but lets wait n watch ...
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha...she has superiority complex i feel...jo woh karti hai bas sahi lagta hai ussko...haha...dont get pissed so early darling madam aage aur aise buhat saare karnaame karengi jiss se humme jooti chappal utha ke maarne ka man karega...tab tak ke liye save all ur chappals...
Hhmmm...i think the girls wont meet abhi definitely...i want them to meet via the boys...that would be fun...dont u agree???
ShanUlas thumbnail
what u said wont happen dear  i think they will meet through sahil or on marriage day with a big bang bang music in background 
aishaazam11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

i agree  she is full of her self ...she thinks nothing will happen widout her ..

but y she lied to shivani ...wat is she going to get by not letting them meet ???
.any wayzz lets c t happen nxt ...

..though i doubt they"ll meet now but lets wait n watch ...

haina...bas ushi ne karaya hai rishtaa :P
Edited by aishaazam11 - 11 years ago
aishaazam11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

what u said wont happen dear  i think they will meet through sahil or on marriage day with a big bang bang music in background 

cant wait though :P 
aishaazam11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nabigha

Haha...she has superiority complex i feel...jo woh karti hai bas sahi lagta hai ussko...haha...dont get pissed so early darling madam aage aur aise buhat saare karnaame karengi jiss se humme jooti chappal utha ke maarne ka man karega...tab tak ke liye save all ur chappals...
Hhmmm...i think the girls wont meet abhi definitely...i want them to meet via the boys...that would be fun...dont u agree???

yaa i think i need to get chaapals asap lets see then what happens :Pyaa the boyss thinggy will be fun
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly...they ll meet through Sahil only...cant wait for it to happen;-)
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is self centered lady 'ye meri wajah se hua, ye maine kiya wo maine kiya'. Well i m liking her hope she wont become vamp
ultravioletray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this naina bhabi is the cause of every misunderstandings...i don't get it what's her problem is..?
now  i think mansi nd shivani will meet through Sahil ..
but i really want 2 kill this naina bhabi😡