Fullbusterrocks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"You know Kiya, we are meant to be together." He said. She sighed and tried to calm the rapid beatings of her heart. An expression of guilt coated her beautiful face. 
'I don't want us to stay without each other, but...' she thought, her eyes saddening. 
"Listen KD, you know we are opposites." She reasoned gulping the lumps forming in her throat. 
"But opposites attract." He said, looking at her. 
She turned her face away-an attempt to hide her pained expressions. 
"Kd... you know I'm already engaged..." 
"But that doesn't mean I won't be able to save you. We'll run!" He said, a glint of hope shimmering in his eyes like sapphires. 
"But I don't want you to get hurt..." She cupped his cheek. 
His eyes were pleading her, they were shouting at her to be brave. 
"I'm with you... You don't need to be so worried. I know, once we'll be out from here we can live happily. We'll get our freedom. The freedom I promised you..." He said kissing her hands. She cried. She cried at how this all was because of her. 

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

"Do you love me KD?" She asked. He nodded, his eyes depicting his emotions. She wanted to cry at how sincere they were... 
He wiped the trail of tear staining her cheek from his thumb. A smile crept at his face at the feel of her soft skin against his thumb. 
"Then promise me KD, you won't try to do anything. I'm ready to marry Jeh... and you aren't gonna do anything. Promise me KD, please. That way, no one will be able to hurt us." She said. He shook his head. "I'll not let you go Kiya. Not at least when I know you don't love him-
"STOP IT! Stop It! Please! I don't want to take anymore! Why don't you understand that the circumstances which will follow won't be fav-
"We can fight them." He said keeping both his hands on her shoulder. She sighed and took a step back. 

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold on to this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

"Kiya..."
"I'm sorry KD. I can't risk your life. Goodbye." She ran away, crying. He looked at the departing figure. 
"I'll always wait for you Kiya... I know we are opposites, but they do attract. And we'll become the living example of this." 

Okay, so this was one of the most cliched things I've ever written, and truth to be told, I'm not really satisfied with it so it won't be surprising if no one reviews. 
I'll appreciate it if you still do though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And my heartly apologies to all those who reviewed my last OS Sometimes... and I couldn't reply back. You guys are awesome!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww but why sad and amazing os
@Shivani- Thanks for reading. Seems like I don't need to PM now Lol. 
It's sad because that happens when you listen to Jannat 2's sad songs constantly... ๐Ÿ˜†
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum OS... PM :D

and haha "jannat song" ๐Ÿคฃ
@Mohit_Manaya- Thanks for commenting! ^.^ Yeah, that's sang hun tere. And upar se I read an angsty Graysu fic and Taylor's song's cover by Sam was ringing in my head. I didn't hear Taylor sing though๐Ÿคฃ
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Um...it was a little bit cliche(no offence), but the emotions which you brought out were brilliantly put forward.PM me next time.

@Damon Crazy- Oh I won't mind it at all. I know it was really sappy and cliched. I just don't know why I wanted to write it though ๐Ÿ˜†
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its awesome !! Wenever u write sumthng on kd n kia plz pm !!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was honestly beautifully written. Completely cliched though!!

Maybe sometime down the road when TBP matures, this will make more sense.

Luv,
Pree.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

It was honestly beautifully written. Completely cliched though!!

Maybe sometime down the road when TBP matures, this will make more sense.

Luv,
Pree.

Nicely put๐Ÿ˜Š