Sasural Simar Ka

SSK written update 10/08

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with nurse coming out of room and telling to doctor and bharadwaj family that Simar is  now conscious...doctor tells to bharadwaj family you all can now meet Simar...Bharadwaj family rushes into room to see Simar...

Simar tells everyone she is fine...Prem's father asks Simar..."How all this had happened...Khusi told about the thief who entered house"...Simar looks at khusi...Khusi full tensed...Simar tells "Yes there is thief"...khusi thinks "why didn't simar tell about her".

Prem turns around and cries...Sujata ma wipes prem's tears...Simar holds prem's hand and tells nothing happened to me ..i am absolutely fine...Pari murmurs(in fact audible to all)with Uma "It means Simar don't know anything"...all looks at pari...Simar asks what pari bhabi?...pari tells nothing just about you...Simar asks to tell the truth..

Simar asks every one..."What happened...Is everyone fine?"everyone in crying mood...Simar at last notices that she lost her baby...and cries ...prem and roli holds her to soothe her...she cries a lot and screams "I want my baby back"...everyone feels
bad...doctor comes and tells everyone to leave ...Simar holds prem's hand...prem consoles and leaves...doctor gives injection to Simar...

All bharadwaj parivar waiting outside room...Sid consoles Roli and makes her to sit...Prem is watching Simar from window...Sid goes near prem and tells..."Simar will be fine...Dont breakdown yar...simar will also breakdown". Prem hugs Sid...

Doctor comes and tells She gave injection for sleep to Simar...We will discharge her tomorrow...and tells her to take care of Simar...All your family give emotional backup to simar...Don't hurt her feelings...Don't talk about child...And tells Roli brought Simar at right time to hospital,because internal bleeding is so heavy...if she did not bring simar at right time...there would be danger to Simar's life...

Mataji comes near Roli...Flashback is shown..Mataji telling Sid..."from now we break all relations with you...Rosid leaving house"...Mataji blesses Roli...Sid is happy...Karuna thinks "what did roli do...khusi also brought Simar to hospital"..Prem tells Roli "Thanks ..You not only saved simar's life...you also saved mylife"...Roli cries and says "But i couldn't save your child's life" ...All bharadwaj family cries...Screen freezes on Prem's face...

Today also there is No Precap yar we have to wait till monday

I want to share you Something guys...Today when Doctor told All family to  leave room...Simar crying a lot and  holds Prem's hand not to leave...But Prem couldn't leave her but must leave ...The same way When Simar was in Jail...Simar is crying alot...When
prem had come to see her...she holded his hand...but police told them to leave...Simar holded prem's hand as not to leave...he did not wish to leave her...but the situation made him to leave ...In both scenes i liked the way they showed love towards each other...Prem loves Simar alot...I Liked ROSID a lot...But Now I like PRESIM too...

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...🤗

simar crying scene was emotional...😭 i want simar to expose kushi as soon as possible...😡
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks thanks thanks a lot ..😛 sooo nicely written...👏
lisarose thumbnail
thanks Deepika for the written updates.
Finally got time to read all the Written updates completely.
I am hoping atleast this week the story moves at a faster pace and we can see someone shouting at Kushi for once,

thangs again for the WU.