~* PSH WU 10th Aug Depressed Sugni & Vikram*~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks 4 wu hav a happy weekend as well. sugni is sooo sad n she keep meeting vik n gets more sad
not liking how the story is progressing...

now they r also banning sugvi fans from their fb pages

so it means they will put pressure on us to view the cr*p of adi sugni??? Good luck cvs but I will soon b out of this...
Thanks for the update Aarti.

Sara i am already out of this.  I couldn't watch Reva ranting about her Sahib.  The sudden change in her was rubbing on my nerves so i switched channels.  Thank God i did just that coz the update shows a message promoting Adi-Sug jodi.  Lie always looses all.  
Thanks Aarathi!

What does Ram Leela have to do with lies?????  Ram/Sita story is about good and evil.  I hate lies and as Sugni would find it really hard to forgive Vikram.  Doesn't matter what angle to look at Vik...he is not evil. 
Originally posted by stephhh

not liking how the story is progressing...

now they r also banning sugvi fans from their fb pages

so it means they will put pressure on us to view the cr*p of adi sugni??? Good luck cvs but I will soon b out of this...

Sara what do you mean they're banning sugvi Fans????

yes...i too dint understand what does Ramstory has to do lies.

and see the style they show adi and Vik as if comparing Ram and Ravan..I hated it.

nes adi looks older i mean if i copare to old Adi then he was looking more kind of nephew..I hope u got the point.

only filler episode.. only one thing is good,after ages i enjoyed G scene,maa-beti scene was nice,... last part was useless.. maha bore 
and my prediction for monday...     in ramleela.. definitely some body would taunting sug and because of rewa VS will not able to support her.. so obviously new adi will support her.. and will became prince charming..,    specially... . in G's eye...no wonder if one day rewa say to sug.. i found ur dulha in adi.. 😲 ðŸ˜­   i know in coming week we can see some development  between adi,G and sug.. 
cvs i wanna kill u..     and please show some secret of rewa atleast how me bear this phase without some hope...  
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
Originally posted by seemasr

yes...i too dint understand what does Ramstory has to do lies.

and see the style they show adi and Vik as if comparing Ram and Ravan..I hated it.

nes adi looks older i mean if i copare to old Adi then he was looking more kind of nephew..I hope u got the point.

Yes, fans of TVS-Sugni or people critical of the show are now banned on Zeetv FB page. Posts are being deleted of fans (not of IF forum) who want to quit the show if TVS-Sugni do not happen. Anyone comiserating about the end of this jodi are not allowed to post - the moderator banned everyone yesterday following an avalanche of posts.
You guys should just take chill pill. Seems 2me u r investing way to much in this serial. Let them tell the story.