Supernatural

|SupernaturalHunter'sLair#16|Ru ready to LARP? ;) - Page 102

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Bhaggu?? kaun hey woh??πŸ˜•

and guys guys please lets not discuss anything apart from SPN here otherwise ahaana will kill us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

Bhaggu?? kaun hey woh??πŸ˜•

and guys guys please lets not discuss anything apart from SPN here otherwise ahaana will kill us

hey L:)
dont worry we wont discuss anything else here.. me n sonu already moved our discussion on soty to another thread.. have enough practice doing that i guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n Bhaggu matlab bhagwan !!!πŸ˜‰
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh acha acha...
waise dollz apni kahaani tho bata..
matlab kabse aur kyun SPN ki fan ho
This content was originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

oh acha acha...
waise dollz apni kahaani tho bata..
matlab kabse aur kyun SPN ki fan ho

haa haa sure.
damm stupid story...
me n sim (-AngelSimi-) are best friends. u can say like literal chuddy buddies if their ever were one?
u see v both are TVD fanatics. more so total suckers for any brotherly type relation we could find..
MJHT, LRL, Prison Break, the vampire diaries, last season of australia's masterchef for benny n adam.. are a few examples of how crazy we r whenever we find any brotherly relationship..

so I had heard abt supernatural from some online friends but since it was a horror show and I m a big pussy in that department, I never had the gutts to see it. and then it started on star world last year. sim thought it was another serial "secret circle" n she was like. "dude the serial based on the books u love to read has started on star world on 27th dec.. u could watch it"

so I did watch it... thinking it was a non horror show... but it was spn... n well I fell in love with Dean as soon as he fell into gutter... I mean his sewage painted face just took my heart away...*blushes*
next day I forced sim to watch the episode... bas phir kya tha.. wendigo epi air hone tak hum dono winchesters pe lattu ho chuke the haa haa haa

tht was a real boring n stupid story I know.. but hey You asked for it lols!

whats your story??πŸ˜‰

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

haa haa sure.
damm stupid story...
me n sim (-AngelSimi-) are best friends. u can say like literal chuddy buddies if their ever were one?
u see v both are TVD fanatics. more so total suckers for any brotherly type relation we could find..
MJHT, LRL, Prison Break, the vampire diaries, last season of australia's masterchef for benny n adam.. are a few examples of how crazy we r whenever we find any brotherly relationship..

so I had heard abt supernatural from some online friends but since it was a horror show and I m a big pussy in that department, I never had the gutts to see it. and then it started on star world last year. sim thought it was another serial "secret circle" n she was like. "dude the serial based on the books u love to read has started on star world on 27th dec.. u could watch it"

so I did watch it... thinking it was a non horror show... but it was spn... n well I fell in love with Dean as soon as he fell into gutter... I mean his sewage painted face just took my heart away...*blushes*
next day I forced sim to watch the episode... bas phir kya tha.. wendigo epi air hone tak hum dono winchesters pe lattu ho chuke the haa haa haa

whats your story??πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣 i knew it..
but u forgot me πŸ€” huhhh
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

haa haa sure.
damm stupid story...

whats your story??πŸ˜‰

Prison Break :O :O FINALLY I found a human here who has seen PB EEE😳 * sorries i get a way to excited when i find some one belonging to the same fandom :P*
bold- Awwwiee that cute!!!!! Me likes your storyyy :P

@@ OMG u are  PB lover too.. man I am veryyy happy at that...

and the bold..its simply the truth man!!🀣🀣🀣🀣
I mean who could resist such a cute mud-laden face and crappy smell?🀣
@sonu... I didnt forget you😳
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@dolz
howdy gal!long time,huh?
So wat abt ur shop?;)