|SupernaturalHunter'sLair#16|Ru ready to LARP? ;) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

hmmm waise same here πŸ€” mee to have social phobia πŸ€”
but last to last yr i sung infront on 12 colleges  πŸ€£ and in grp we won 2nd prize 
Believe it or not, last year I participated in 3 speeches and won 2nd n 3rd prizes. Won 2nd prize in inter school konkani speech n 3rd in inter school ghazal. Then I hosted the school day with another girl  πŸ˜†
that's pretty perfect 😊 πŸ‘... cool!!!!!  🀣

i saw some epis of gilmore girls... goshhh jared looked sooo  😍 😍 😍 😍 his character's name was Dean  🀣 🀣 πŸ€ͺ
awwh! but i like Jared with his 'loreal paris' hair πŸ˜† seriously, it makes him luk handsome and manly
yeah, jensen luks like a girl with long hair. hez perfect with short hair 
Edited by Ramya-KaShian - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ramya-KaShian

awwh! but i like Jared with his 'loreal paris' hair πŸ˜† seriously, it makes him luk handsome and manly
yeah, jensen luks like a girl with long hair. hez perfect with short hair 
i agree with u😊
and u kno
 jared  ne dean winchester k role k liye audition diya tha...🀣🀣 jab spn shuru hona tha
 thank god use sam ka role mila πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† aur waise b  wo 1 baar dean  ban chuka hai πŸ˜Š
🀣
oh aisa hai? i thot k Jensen n Jared dono ne Sam k role k liye audition kiya tha πŸ˜† Jensen's perfect for the big bro's role n Jared fr the li'l brothers role. gosh, they're jus so awesome! :* Edited by Ramya-KaShian - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ramya-KaShian

oh aisa hai? i thot k Jensen n Jared dono ne Sam k role k liye audition kiya tha πŸ˜† Jensen's perfect for the big bro's role n Jared fr the li'l brothers role. gosh, they're jus so awesome! :*

yup mee toooπŸ˜› they r freaking awesome πŸ˜† :* :*
these days m researching about Arnab Goswami, the handsome guy who is the editor in chief of Times now πŸ˜†
some of screen caps r cumin up 🀣

🀣 🀣

shooo 😍
Oh MY J2! πŸ˜ƒ
WHr r u? πŸ˜•

hey, has anyone tried this?
https://apps.facebook.com/supernatural">https://apps.facebook.com/supernatural
Edited by Ramya-KaShian - 11 years ago
congo for the new AT!!!!!!!!!