Am 10/08/2012 : agham plays his move

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you very much..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank you Twinkle_bella

Yesterday episode was good.Though she has become Natasha but her feelings  and emotions are not changed as Nimrit That was shown nicely.
There was little bit  of surprise shown in yesterday's epi. guess ...you have watch and enjoy itπŸ˜† 
Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anasuya43

Thank you Twinkle_bella

Yesterday episode was good.Though she has become Natasha but her feelings and emotions are not changed as Nimrit That has shown nicely.
There was little bit of surprise shown in yesterday's epi. guess ...you have watch and enjoy itπŸ˜†

Yes are you on about agham expressing himself in the bathroom and also i have a feeling mummji knows nats is nimrit and she did that to boost nimrita confidence again :) like last time she acted to get the two together.

And thank u all for the lovely comments. I will try my best to update as early as possible :) Edited by Twinkle_bella - 11 years ago
Thanks for update..

The track is getting to its turning point and there was a twist in the Epi..

Agam's mom and Tej might be doing same drama to bring Agni together..it was quite intriguing.

Agam..Nimrit both love sunitaji and will do anything for her..

This will definitely bring Agni close to each other and Amrit burning with jealousy to finally confess her crime of how she killed Nimrit...

Thanks for the update Twinkle.

Loving each episode