Posted: 11 years ago
Where the hell has NITHIN disappeared... Wow this was expected, all the guys in Rabi's life just vanish magically...
I actually thought there was going to be a track...but obviously, CVz rather stick to crying Ravi tracks and whining Pinky... Ugh...Pinky can never take responsibility...all she des is figures out problems and then calls Jeet to fix it... 
😆 hmm i dont think nithin has disappeared🤣 , maybe cvs😆 are deciding how to shape  up 😉😉raavi& nithin love story track .😆 according to yesterdays precap ., raashi has gone missing😕 in the mall  & there is a huge power failure in the city 😆sooo what iff  nithin finds raashi somewhere in the mall & takes raashi to hert family & then realizes that raashi sister raavi &pinky & jeet  say thanks to him & from there on ravi - nithin love story begins 😆🤣
What happened to the Raavi and cute Nithin track???
god knows ðŸ˜²
nitin has also disappeared 🤣🤣
this track will continue when their show  when raavi going for 11 th std may be nithin will join them
i think😉
What happened to the Raavi + Nitin jodi? the 30th july episode was really nice and i was really looking forward to seeing them together. LOTS of drama with pinky... ðŸ˜‰

But where did they go????? ðŸ˜­
I think we should have gotten used to boys and girls randomly disappearing from the show, considering that it happens a lot. ðŸ˜†
To the land where Abhishek, Aishwarya, Siddhu and many others went. ðŸ˜‰
😉Nitin 😆must ve gone to BALH ðŸ¤£ show 🤣🤣 as Siddhu has also gone there🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
the rest aishwarya😳 , abhishek😆, harsh 😳, deejay n his friends 😆, many more are in🤣🤣 parallel 🤣universe🤣