Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
When did I ever say having a partner was "immoral"? You are mixing coolvaibhav's post with mine. I just pointed out my knowledge of the statistics of teens dating, of whom the vast majority turned out neglecting their studies. Please show me where I did use "immoral". And, in your post, you used a statement, "please don't praise Indian culture when it is bad", or something along that line. I pointed out the imperfections of the West in reply to that, since you seemed to imply that the West was all-out superior to India. You painted Indian culture as wholly black in your blanket statement. That's where I called you out.
coolvaibh2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

When did I ever say having a partner was "immoral"? You are mixing coolvaibhav's post with mine. I just pointed out my knowledge of the statistics of teens dating, of whom the vast majority turned out neglecting their studies. Please show me where I did use "immoral". And, in your post, you used a statement, "please don't praise Indian culture when it is bad", or something along that line. I pointed out the imperfections of the West in reply to that, since you seemed to imply that the West was all-out superior to India. You painted Indian culture as wholly black in your blanket statement. That's where I called you out.

Krystal please stop replying back to people like freethinker...such people think that their assumptions are always right because they don't have any kind of experience in practical world. And when they start to have experience in different fields of life they automatically stop behaving with stupidity.
These people are "Haramkhor" because they don't have a bit of greatfulness for the country or culture of their origin. Or in other words you can call such people as "Namak-Haraam".
So leave this topic please and stop arguing with such "Bewakoof" people.
Edited by coolvaibh2010 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Plss everyone dont get personal about each other's preferences and respect everyone's POV ... Keep the discussion limited to the show and its characters rather than about personal tastes ...

This is just a friendly note to all since this forum never got into wars but if it continues then I will hv to put up inidividual warnings which I dont want to .. so hopefully you all will co-operate and stop this arguments here itself

Parvarrish Dev team

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@jyoti06

OK, I will stop as this is going off topic. But coolvaibhav has resorted to profanity which I think was uncalled for in a discussion and is against the rules, so some action should be taken. And I am quoting here in case he edits his post.

Originally posted by: coolvaibh2010

These people are "Haramkhor" because they don't have a bit of greatfulness for the country or culture of their origin. Or in other words you can call such people as "Namak-Haraam". So leave this topic please and stop arguing with such "Bewakoof" people.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Freethinker112 : Yes abusive words r used and its strictly against IF rules .. thanks for pointing it out here again .. 😊

@ coolvaibh2010: You should b well aware of IF rules
...U can always hv a civilised discussion or debate but name calling and personal attacks using such type of offensive/abusive words r strictly not allowed on IF .. so consider this as your first official warning ..repeat of the same will result in warning PM and warning level rise now 😊

@All : Next time instead of countless arguments by quoting each other , kindly report such abusive comments and stop responding ..once we chk the reports we will automatically come to know which member started the instigation and then it will b easy for us to take action but if entire post is filled with counter attacks then every member becomes equally at fault and so we r forced to put warnings against all and this way mayb the one who started all instigation goes scotfree .. so best option is to just report the initial post which started all attacks and then we can easily take action against that offensive post .. but unfortunately noone reported this post and so till now I could not find out that some war is going on here untill I received a PM from Ridzzi ... so hopefully next time such posts will b reported ...

I do make sure to keep a chk on all posts but sometimes I may miss chking few posts especially if fight started in middle pages ...thats why the report button is made so that mods r aware of which post is hving issues ..plss make use of that report button next time 😊
coolvaibh2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Freethinker112 : Yes abusive words r used and its strictly against IF rules .. thanks for pointing it out here again .. 😊

@ coolvaibh2010: You should b well aware of IF rules
...U can always hv a civilised discussion or debate but name calling and personal attacks using such type of offensive/abusive words r strictly not allowed on IF .. so consider this as your first official warning ..repeat of the same will result in warning PM and warning level rise now 😊

@All : Next time instead of countless arguments by quoting each other , kindly report such abusive comments and stop responding ..once we chk the reports we will automatically come to know which member started the instigation and then it will b easy for us to take action but if entire post is filled with counter attacks then every member becomes equally at fault and so we r forced to put warnings against all and this way mayb the one who started all instigation goes scotfree .. so best option is to just report the initial post which started all attacks and then we can easily take action against that offensive post .. but unfortunately noone reported this post and so till now I could not find out that some war is going on here untill I received a PM from Ridzzi ... so hopefully next time such posts will b reported ...

I do make sure to keep a chk on all posts but sometimes I may miss chking few posts especially if fight started in middle pages ...thats why the report button is made so that mods r aware of which post is hving issues ..plss make use of that report button next time 😊

Miss Moderator, i accept that i was abusive to freethinker, but please see what he replied to my 1st post in this thread and after that in his each and every reply he insulted India, where I, You and He, lives.
15th of August is just over now and if we don't have a bit of anger against such insult of our nation then this shows our inability and mental-slavery towards these people ,who still being Indian,  insult our Nation in front of us!!!!!
So, i kindly request you to have a look at freethinker's replies in this thread first. And if still you find just me at fault then tell me so...i won't visit your forum again. I never want to be a part of any such community whose members don't have a bit of respect for their very own nation and culture.
I am waiting for your reply,
Thank you.
Edited by coolvaibh2010 - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
To the above post, I just want to say that my intention was not to hurt anyone's sentiments nor did I disrespect India. Some posters were implying that Indian society is perfect, to which I pointed out, in a mature way, that it is not. It was not disrespect, just some constructive criticism.
coolvaibh2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

To the above post, I just want to say that my intention was not to hurt anyone's sentiments nor did I disrespect India. Some posters were implying that Indian society is perfect, to which I pointed out, in a mature way, that it is not. It was not disrespect, just some constructive criticism.

Freethinker, you have insulted martyrs and revolutionists of my nation. ChandraShekhar 'Azad', Bhagat Singh, Subhash Chandra Bose etc. had shed their blood for this nation and for this land. But, alas, they didn't knew then that people like you are going to born here, who are born and brought-up here on this nation's land, who ate and drank here, who saw each and every good aspect of life here and still, they condemn about everything that is available here.
If you can't cooperate and participate in Nation's developement in any way then you don't even have the right to criticise India.
And for what you are criticising this nation???? Compare India, as a whole, in the respect of freedom, in the respect of culture, in the respect of moral-values with any other country on this planet and you will realise that you are on the wrong side.
Only having fastest internet connection or having hollywood doesn't make any nation superior. Just ponder over the world-history and see what your favourite "WEST" have done with almost all the countries in this world.
Last but not the least, i am not the perfect citizen or greatest "Desh-bhakt" and i can never be the one, but atleast i can't tolerate this disrespect of my great Nation and its greatest culture in any form.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
As already said, let's not take the thread off topic. I will leave now, but just my last words to you here.
I am doing exactly what the freedom fighters wanted, make a better India. And you can't get better unless you accept that you are not the best and you have room to improve. No criticism can also be damaging.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys, Its enough of arguments now. High time u remain to the topic itself and not run from east to west!

Keep in mind this is an open forum for all age groups, think how ur comments effect those people/members around the forum.

We want to have a peaceful and loving forum without fights. Rest of the forum members, as Jyoti said, Report posts which are abusive or which are against the IF COC/Rules as Jyoti and I may not always check each and every post and page right?

So as said by Jyoti, reporting will be easier for her to check and do the necessary requirements.