Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vibz88

Who is the Actress who played tadka who ate the rishis??? She looked familiar.

she is vinita aka ritz from the show navya😳Vinita as Ritz and Farhina as Appy in tv show Navya (156351) size:800x600
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

It telecast on every Sundays at 11am.

and repeat telecast at 8 pm
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Quick question - today, during the Parashurama scenes, I saw 2 actresses - one playing Urmila and another I think playing either Maharani Sunayna or her devrani, and both of them looked really familiar, especially the latter.  Can anyone tell me who the actresses were?

In the first pic, the lady in orange next to Sita, and in the second, the girl behind Lakshman (presumably Urmila)  The first looks extremely familiar - am trying to place her either in Imagine TV's BAVD or Rakt Sambandh?

One thing I like about this serial - Mandavi & Shrutakirti are really shown younger than Sita & Urmila.  In the previous ones, they either looked older, or very homely.  Here, all 4 princesses are attractive.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Quick question - today, during the Parashurama scenes, I saw 2 actresses - one playing Urmila and another I think playing either Maharani Sunayna or her devrani, and both of them looked really familiar, especially the latter.  Can anyone tell me who the actresses were?

In the first pic, the lady in orange next to Sita, and in the second, the girl behind Lakshman (presumably Urmila)  The first looks extremely familiar - am trying to place her either in Imagine TV's BAVD or Rakt Sambandh?

One thing I like about this serial - Mandavi & Shrutakirti are really shown younger than Sita & Urmila.  In the previous ones, they either looked older, or very homely.  Here, all 4 princesses are attractive.

Nitika Anand plays Sita's mom. She was in Chand Chupa Badal mein in SP and did some show in Imagine as well, don't know the name.
No idea about Urmila.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, I just remembered that she played the role of Kawal Kaur Dhillon, or Beedji, in Imagine's Preeto.  That's why she looked so familiar.

Urmila - am still trying to place her.
Stalwart. thumbnail
hey can anyone plz give me the name of the actress playing Queen Sumithra!?!? Edited by Krishni51 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
where are our creations and pic gallery...
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

where are our creations and pic gallery...

ya i have searched in my post but doesn't get
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
who is playing role of mandvi?,shatrughan?
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When would the banner be up for the forum?. Its been long since the winner was announced.