Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
ya why is not the banner up yet..if it was some other shows it would have been already done..but no body cares for ramayan forum.😭
luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the most important scene in which kevat washes ramji's leg before he allows him to sit in his boat, why they are missing these type of necessary scenes??????? ,  im unable to understand.
ElClaSsicA thumbnail

Honestly, this is the first time I watch Indian series. It's very impressive, I love costume and all the way its presented. I wish to see the new versions of Mahabharat also.

I would like to know who plays the role Bhumi Devi (Devi who begged Lord Vishnu to be incarnated on earth in Episode 1)  ? She? is very beautiful and looks so charming. Is she famous in India ? Can anyone please tell me ? It would be highly appreciated for the answer, thank you.

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElClaSsicA

Honestly, this is the first time I watch Indian series. It's very impressive, I love costume and all the way its presented. I wish to see the new versions of Mahabharat also.

I would like to know who plays the role Bhumi Devi (Devi who begged Lord Vishnu to be incarnated on earth in Episode 1)  ? She? is very beautiful and looks so charming. Is she famous in India ? Can anyone please tell me ? It would be highly appreciated for the answer, thank you.

she is manini mishra...😳
ElClaSsicA thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

she is manini mishra...😳

Excuse me, are you sure that she is Manini Mishra ? I have searched out her filmography and it is not shown that she had been cast in Ramayan 2012.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElClaSsicA

Excuse me, are you sure that she is Manini Mishra ? I have searched out her filmography and it is not shown that she had been cast in Ramayan 2012.

i read it in the site and the girl looks like manini 😳
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cast list - can Bharat, Shatrughan & Ravan be added, and Manthara taken off?
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Cast list - can Bharat, Shatrughan & Ravan be added, and Manthara taken off?

yes vrish i am agree with u
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: superdil19

yes vrish i am agree with u

Actually, since Dasharath is dead, there is a case for his name coming off, although he's gonna make a cameo appearance after Sita's agni praveshna.  In which case, the above 3 can be added, since there is room for 7 slots.

Later maybe, Kaikeyi can be replaced by Hanuman ❓ when we have Kishkindha kand running
ElClaSsicA thumbnail
I have watched by download the movie via links. Now I have trouble that the links of Ep.6-9 (16th Sep - 7th Oct) are dead, so lost  of 4 episodes.

May anyone suggest me the download links or re-upload it again ? I prefer HD 720p in Single (full episode). Please guide me how I can get it, just lost of this 4 episodes remain. 

Regard with highly appreciate.