Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
To the Develpomental Team,
Rishab Shukla ( Dasharath), Shika Swaroop ( Kaikeyi) and Sunita Rajwar ( Manthara) may be excluded from the popular list on Ramayan forum. Removal shall make room for Sachin Tyagi (Ravan) and in future for  the actor playing Hanuman too.
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElClaSsicA

I have watched by download the movie via links. Now I have trouble that the links of Ep.6-9 (16th Sep - 7th Oct) are dead, so lost  of 4 episodes.

May anyone suggest me the download links or re-upload it again ? I prefer HD 720p in Single (full episode). Please guide me how I can get it, just lost of this 4 episodes remain. 

Regard with highly appreciate.

You may download from this official site for Zee Tv. The videos are listed.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can the cast list now be updated to include Ravan, and whenever available, Hanuman, Indrajeet, Sugreev & Vibhishan?
shrine thumbnail
Hi all I'm new here, I'm a non hindi native, but really like ramayan, so can you pls tell me where I can download the series with english subtitle?
Or just for the subtitles?
Pls? I'm desperate here.
tripti123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can anyone tell me when was the episode in which there was the lakshman rekha scene aired???
😕
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tripti123

Can anyone tell me when was the episode in which there was the lakshman rekha scene aired???

😕

it was aired on 10th march 2013 ðŸ˜Š