Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
A/N- Hey , Ruchi here . I love TBP and after reading one of the FF on Pansh , I love them even more. I wished them to be a couple but anyways, i love the current couples too .
So just an ultra short OS , I could only manage this .
Hope you like this

A Talk

"Here !" Panchi surprised by the sudden voice and looked at the cadbury Keshav was offering her.
"Nahin chaheye ." she said swallowing the lump . He shrugged his shoulders and sat opposite her in library.
"Aaj yeh jokers library mein kya kar rahe hain?" KD asked looking around . Panchi smiled and shook her head at his comment
"Tum aur Ranveer ko normal log joker hi lagte hain. Anyways , Samar ki party hai and uske next day test hai toh sab log test stress over karne aaye hain."
"Mjhe nai pata tha itna dimag hai inmein." he said with voice dippied in sarcasm and opened his Julius Caesar book. His eyes fell on Piddi who was busy reading his 'book' and at times checking out every chick who passed . Ignoring them , he started with Act-1 of JC.

Panchi again tried concentrating on organic equations but Ranveer's word echoed in. Closing the book in irritation , she looked up to find KD looking at her in amusement. That was a rare expression that graced his face .
"Keshav kya hai ?"
"Nothing . Bas isliye chocolate offer ki thi. "
"Mein stressed nahin hoon."
"Dikh raha hai." and this time Panchi didnt argue like she would have done it with Ranveer.
" Tumhe pata hai , kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki normal behave karna galat hai. I mean , agar tum daring ho ya slim ho , tabhi log tumhe appreciate karenge otherwise you will remain someone's teddy bear." She didnt know why out of all she opened up to KD but she somehow trusted him to keep things to himself only .
KD listened to her carefully , inspite of knowing what was disturbing her on the very first look. She was never his great friend , obviously she was Ranveer's best friend but was the only one who didnt look at him like a low class money-minded person. They hardly talked but they knew each other well , not the best but better than most of the students here.
"Tabhi tum aaj detention room ke bahar ki jagah , library mein ho."
"Oh Shit detention time over ho gaya. Ranveer mera wait kar raha hoga. " KD shook his head at her antics
" Tabhi tum so called teddy bear banke reh jaati ho." Panchi who was gathering her stuff stopped in midway and looked at him.
"Matlab kya hai tumhara ?"
" Matlab" KD got up and placed his sling bag across his shoulders and continued "Aapni value karna seekho and jo tumhari value nai karte , unhe aapni value karna seekhao. " KD went towards the door while Panchi pondered upon his words.
"Panchi ?" she turned back to see KD standing at the door and rest of the students looking at them in confusion
"You are welcome. " He said and went with a slight smile while she looked even more confused . But soon it was graced by a big smile looking at the cadbury on her chemistry book.
"Advice taken Keshav." she again started doing equations with chocolate in other hand

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww vry nice yr plzz continue but plzz RaHi n place Diya convo also
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woww...dats too good !
loved d advice KD gave her..so true 👏
great job !
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that was adorable!!! I love Pansh too <3 please write more. <3
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
tht ws wonderful ruchi...i love RaHi the couple...bt i am genuinly lookin 4wd to c frndships of KD wid both Panchi & Ranveer in d show...😊
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol yehan be teddy bear..Poor Ranveer..kya kar dala..

But no,It was seriously so cute & Keeping the equation b2in  R-KD's in mind it was nicely written..

Good job..:)
Loved it!!👏 I soo wanna see KD n Panchhi's frndship!!😳
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its amazing loved it alot.. Love kd..!!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well written!
PanSh stories are just as entertaining as the main couple's.
Continue writing such good works dear!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ruchi! This was sooo cute and adorable! Loved it how you portrayed their simple yet complicated equation brilliantly! And that chocolate part just had me melting!

Keep writing more! <3