!:!NT #7:Are We DDians/VDians?NO!We are DVDians!:!

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Shivu: haathi ghoda palki' Jai Kanhaiyya Lal Ki!!
Dimple: *sulk*
Shivu: kya hua dimps!!! Happy Janmashtami!!!
Dimple: ya Shivz'same to you
Shivu: oye!! Inna thanda shanda wish? Ki hoya paaji!
Dimple: nothing' I don't feel good!
Shivu: kya hua jaani!!! Tell me na!
Dimple: I don't like fights re!
Shivu: ehh? Fights? Ohh! You are talking about MB Forum?
Dimple: yep'what else Shivz!
Shivu: agree'this week was a roller coaster week for DDians and VDians!
Dimple: SHIVZ!!!!
Shivu: jee!! Maine kya ulta bola?
Dimple: its DVDians SHIVZ!!!
Shivu: I am sorry Dimpy!! My fault!

Guys!!! Isn't it ENOUGH? I mean' wasn't this bashing enough!! Please guys'we need a peacefull forum' there are VD fans' there are DD fans'but here at MB we are DVDians'right? So'once and for all'!!! Let's join hands and send each other a cutee hug!!!

Chalo ji!!!

Sit back...and be ready... Nautanki Times is Back!!!

Nautanki Times #7

Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
by SheDevil

Monday-Ho gaye hum juda

Mukund visit police station 2 break all the ties wid Madhu as he is worried abt his Family's honour.Madhu gave him the last symbol of their relationship i.e. ring.Chawl ppl find Shamsher's body in chawl hence whole Malik family & Chawl ppl take him 2 hospital.Shamsher is on Life support system & Malik family requires 20-25 lac 4 his treatment.The whole family is shattered wid this news...

Tuesday-Family in trouble

Doc inform Maliks tht they require 20-25 lac 4 Shamsher's treatment.Trish asked 4 some other way.Doc replied 2 shift shamsher in Govt.Hospital but Madhu is determine 2 treat Shammu frm Private hospital only.Whole family was busy in collecting money.But they failed badly.Roma was refused 2 help by film federation all they got was Rs.20,000 while Madhu lost her job & she got her salary for the no. of days they spent.Their was a sad song sequence where Madhu luks at Shammu frm operation room.At the end they were able 2 collect only 5 lac tht too after solding madhu's jewels..

Wednesday-Yeh Thapad ka zor hai

Madhu was in tears remembering her childhood days.RK called her & taunted her 4 the mistake she did by sending him jail for 4 days.He told her how much pain he had gone through coz of madhubala.He mocked her & said it was not his mistake tht shammu is in hospital.He never wanted 2 harm him but Shammu came 2 atack her.He forced her 2 speak up wid him in phone.On one hand he was throwing venmom arrows on Madhu & on other hand he was cupping his pet dog.Madhu was angered wid RK's call hence she reached his shooting set & slapped him hard in middle of shooting(Not one,twice but 4 times).RK kept staring at her wid anger.In all this episode was Rapchik:P

Thursday-Marriage deal(1 hr special)

After thapad ki baarish on RK's face Madhu saw her hands & thn leave 4 hospital.RK on other hand is furious wid this act hence rewind & replay the slap scene.Doc ask Madhu 2 arrange money as soon as possible.RK rwaches hospita & thn one passionate face 2 face convo took place,RK was a bit drunk & was at vulnerable state.He told Madhu tht he will pay all money 4 Shammu's treatment if Madhubala marries him & become 'Mrs.Madhubala Kundra'.He tells he is human too,evn he has a heart.He was brutually honest & admitted tht he hates her but still wnt 2 marry her & gave madhu 24 hrs 2 choose b/w Shammu's life her Beautiful death.Trish too blame madhu 4 all the mishappeninigs.On other hands Docs were eager 2 discharge Shamsher as Maliks were not able 2 pay money 4 shmmu's treatment.Madhu pleaded doc 2 ggive her one day 2 arrange money.Docs agreed.On Rishabh's house producer were threatening bittu ji 2 ask RK 2 fulfill his professional committment but RK was hell stubborn & was waiting 4 Madhubala's decision & refused 2 cont... his shoot.There Madhubala visit Lord Ganesha's temple b4 agreeing wid RK's deal.After taking God's blessing she calls RK & gave her approval.Thn at last she reaches shooting set where RK welcome her wid passionate dialog'Yeh nafrat nhi aasaan.Aag ka dariya hai doob k jana hai'(Pataka episode)

Friday-Bewada dulha,Dukhi dulhan

RK welcomes Madhu wid passionate dialog.All lights r lit up & Rishbala were on main spot.RK humuliate Madhu & ask 'Why there is no anger & irriation in her eyes?'.He told her how much he had suffer coz of her.B4 Madhu can say something he phone rings & paddy inform her tht somebody donated money 4 shammu' treatment.Madhu luks at RK & he whisper 'Welcome'.Madhu pleads RK 2 let her go for 2 hrs 4 Shammu's operation but RK refused & said they will go together after their marriage.He ask Madhu 2 change in bridal dress & arrange everything 4 marriage himself.He was all drunk & through his alchol bottle & there Madhu was stading in her bridal dress.She was standing lke a stone so RK went 2 her & grab her arms & brought her 2 mandap.He says 'Start Sound' & pandit ji starts wid mantra while RK pour alchol in mandap 2.There was anger in RK's eyes while Madhu was all lost & lifeless..(In all faadu episode)

by jigyasa28

AS WE ALL KNOW THIS WEEK WAS ROCKING SO I WAS SO CONFUSEDπŸ˜• THERE CAN BE TWO SCENE OT THE WEEK ONE JAB MADHU BECAME THE CHATA QUEEN AUR HAMARE SUPERSTAR SHER KO JAGAYA AND YES FOR THE SECOND ONE THERE IS NO GUESS BECAUSE IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT IT IS THE GREAT WEDDING OF MADHU AND RK  OMGGG MADHU WAS  LOOKING SO BEAUTIFUL AND TALLI RK WAS ALSO GIVING A TOUGH COMPETITION.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

(Sorry for the CAPS)

by lovelygeet24x7

Well the entire week was a roller coaster ride for Madhubala as well as for the viewers of this show.The worst scene would definitely be Trishna accusing Madhu of all the mis happenings.The way she said that the Maliks would be in a better position had Madhu not been born broke Madhubala completely.It is so painful to hear something like that from the people whom you love & adore so much.Is it a henious crime to side with justice?

Regards
Rashmita 

continued
bairaagix thumbnail
by princess163

This week, loads of drama and of course, the most awaited SHAADI😲
Bust, amidst all the drama, it was one of the easiest weeks for me to decide the Character of the week.

No, i don't mean there weren't other good characters through the week!
What I mean is, One character just stood out!!

So, for the 2nd week in a row, our character of the week is Madhubala, who is now, Madhubala Rishabh kundraπŸ˜‰

The girl who has been shattered beyond recognition, the inner madhu butchered by RK, finally losing the support system she had, when her own siter accuses her for being the reason for the family's misery!!

And, finally, the big step!!
Giving her own life away for the father who was more than a father to her!!

Madhu, we salute you!!

by Phoenix.Xeelan

This week too Bakra of the week is keeda (im innocent its named my superstar RK πŸ˜†) Mukund Dixit. Though his situation is completely understandable as his family reputation is at stake but that doesnt justify how he left Madhu when she needed him the most.🀒 He knew the only man in Madhus family is missing and the entire family is going through a terrible situation and he reached police station not to support her but to break the engagement. 

Madhu was his fiance and she is his responsibility just like his family is. even if he has to break the engagement he could have waited a bit to least pass the critical moment in Madhus family but he reached the police station to break the engagement leaving Madhu in more pain and turmoil. Im not complaining since otherwise how would we get RishBala πŸ˜› But on Mukunds part it was a hideous act.. 

by lovelygeet24x7

No hilarious scenes.Actually it wasn't expected at all,the way the current track is going.Comic scenes are at the other end of the sea!

Regards 
Rashmita

by Armu4eva

Actually make it DISGUSTING moment ... 

When the Hospital guys.. not only refuse to heed to the requests of Madhu n her family but even stroll out the critically sick Shammo without an OXYGEN MASK πŸ˜² ! Wow.. r these ethical Medical professionals?? 

Really hated it to the hilt..! If that was not enouf the Senior Doc comes n even justifies his action as one to avoid any blame game later on..! I mean come on .. agreed u have rules.. but u just wheel out an ICU patient. .as if ur wheeling out carrots? πŸ˜‘ What happened to ur Hippocratic oath? πŸ€’

Din like it one bit! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

continued
bairaagix thumbnail
by -DamnedDrooler-

Who else the gorgeous Madhubala as RK's bride... She was looking like a doll so beautiful so lifeless... The red color goes so well with Drashti and the way she acted the numbed act was awesome ... One of the most beautiful bride of Indian tele ... the whole set up and jewelry she wore complimented her ... gorgeous beyond words 

by Phoenix.Xeelan

This week again no fashion disaster. Roma and Trishna saved us from their usual disastrous fashion sen since they were busy crying. Padmini and Madhu were in their usual wears. Superstar RK always looks hot and so he was this week. and due to RishBala shaadi both of them were super gorgeous. Bittuji didn't bother to change his animal print shirt πŸ₯± and I have already chosen that shirt as fashion sense needs to be trashed last week so this week will spare him πŸ˜›

by _Aanchal_

by .SilentPrincess

By: Mllu.N

Drashti Dhami - Beauty that takes your breathe away

-Fatima-

continued
bairaagix thumbnail
by _Aanchal_

Sweetzo_Dips

by _Aanchal_

-AmyHeartzNoah-

by -NaGs_BaBy-

Most Discussed Topic Of Week
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141369
127 replies, 2373 views

by bubblygal2711

VM of the Week is

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNJPnQguz8[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNJPnQguz8

Credits : by Hafsaarjuhi aka Hafsa

continued
bairaagix thumbnail
by Xx-Shama-xX

FF/OS of the week - Kiss of Poisonous Love!Chap-2!  By piya-

Congrats! :')

Shama!

by Jyo-Ksg

The article embraces Drashti on top of the list this week. Finally it looks like Madhubala is taking the center stage with 3 back to back episodes with nothing but DD shining high, & giving her best of the lot. After suffering from RK's insensitivity & inhuman nature, MB walks straight into his studio & without wasting any time slaps him hard across the face that too 3 times, finishing the sequence by telling him "Jo kahani maine shuru ki thi, woh ab khatam hui". It is just a superlative performance by DD & deserves a round of applause! πŸ‘
credit: Telly Tadka, shared by Armu4eva, with 52 likes, 772 views &  39 comments.

continued
bairaagix thumbnail
by swaron502

hello guyz m back with the awards... So here i go πŸ˜‰

Hot Chunk RK Of The Week: CoeurPsychoFMS

Your Gift:

Glycerine Of The Week: devikand
Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: --Shivu--
Your Gift:

Gossiping Queen Of The Week: darindigi
Your Gift:

Laughter Medicine Of The Week: SheDevil
Your Gift:

Character Awards

Chuglibaaz Of The Week:
This time there wasn't any1 such as chuglibaaz so this section will be left empty this time..

Hats Off To You Of The Week: RK
RK looked the perfect kameena u may ever c.. so the awards naturally goes to him..!!

Satti Savitri Of The Week: Roma
Dange nhi kie usne iss baar πŸ˜›

Bhago Yahan Se f The Week: Beshrama Nurses πŸ€£ πŸ€£
unn berehem nurses ko latkane ka mann krta he... 24 hrs hue nhi ainvai shamesher ko bahar fkwa rhi thi πŸ˜†

Chakna Choor Chalak Item Of The Week: RK
yes it was him...!!! hehe..RK got 2 awards in a row..congozz ... kameena cha gya πŸ˜›..pr usse chalak item koi nhi ho skta since his plans are so evil πŸ˜†

thats all for the awards.. congo to the winners πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. kindly put ur gifts as ur siggies in ur siggie box ... 
thnxx :)

Regards,

Dimple and Shivu

bairaagix thumbnail
Heya!!!

Please Leave in your Suggestions for Nautanki Times!!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

We have the following sections empty... Interested can volunteer

Icon of the Week(Animated)
Icon of the Week(Non-Animated)
FF/SS/OS of the Week
Most Active Post (Sticky)

Interested people...post here!!! would love to have you in NT Team!

Regards,

Dimple and Shivu
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome NTπŸ˜ƒ

I have been a DDian but the whole arrogant, stuck-up actor RK act has made me respect VDπŸ˜ƒ
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome NT...!

Glycerine of the week...me??😲

Thanks anyway...for making me a part of the NT..πŸ˜†