Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sargesh

No, its gud dat they winded up all things in one epi just like 1st ramayan but ya i agree all things were moving very fastly as they are in hurry or like train departed. In that ramayan nothing like that ya they have also folded all this in one epi but in a very delicate manner screenplay ws excellent. The conversation of rishi shrangi and dashratha ws missing.

Yes, in fact Rishi Shrangi never had anything to say this time and it moved quite fast.
indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sargesh

...I don't liked lakshmi ,she was wearing white clothes this is big blooper as lakshmi wears only red clothes. Vishnu was also shown in white dresses but Shri hari wears pitambar. Reviving old actresses is gud and shikha is gud choice for kaikayi but she ws looking weird due to her height among other ranis and her jewelry ws too loud. Sunita rajwar is too young to do role of Manthara. Due to wig she ws shown old but her voice is childish. Othewise execution is gud like that of ramanand sagar. Whats ur opinion??

I agree with u... Devi Laxmi mostly shown dressed in red ... only Devi Sarswati wears white..
Shri Vishnu wears white but his that roop was a rare one... it is said that his this roop can only be visible after death...or only our soul can see it.. only if gods want that.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
who is playing sita?

PS: the scene between kaikeyi n manthra reminded me of scenes between priyanka n sheetal mami f4m yahan ain ghar ghar kheli...
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

who is playing sita?

PS: the scene between kaikeyi n manthra reminded me of scenes between priyanka n sheetal mami f4m yahan ain ghar ghar kheli...

No announcement yet but its said to be Neha Sargam ðŸ˜Š
Haha, that's true ðŸ˜‰
leonardoaugust8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with some of the viewers here. I had a feeling of "been here ..seen this before". Nothing new in what they have shown. For someone who has watched the original Ramayan in 80s and the NDTV successful version of it, I felt this version left lot to be desired. The actors in Vaikunth all looked dull and bored. Prob because Sagars have excelled at this, my expectations were high. But still one can always expect a remake to be better or be an improvement over the earlier version. But here the scenes were not just similar, they werent even as good as NDTV Imagine's version. Felt ..some actors were sleep walking through their roles. No offence meant to ardent followers. Not making any personal comment here. Just my opinion. Those who havent seen earlier versions may like it but those who have are bound to make comparisons.
leonardoaugust8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just want to add that ..for some reason instead of laying the background, the makers are in a tearing hurry and are squeezing several incidents into a single episode.
VishaD. thumbnail
Based on what i have read in an interview with Shihka Swaroop, this would only be 30 episodes while the older ones Ramayan (1987) was 78 episodes and the 2008 version had 300 episodes.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leonardoaugust8

Agree with some of the viewers here. I had a feeling of "been here ..seen this before". Nothing new in what they have shown. For someone who has watched the original Ramayan in 80s and the NDTV successful version of it, I felt this version left lot to be desired. The actors in Vaikunth all looked dull and bored. Prob because Sagars have excelled at this, my expectations were high. But still one can always expect a remake to be better or be an improvement over the earlier version. But here the scenes were not just similar, they werent even as good as NDTV Imagine's version. Felt ..some actors were sleep walking through their roles. No offence meant to ardent followers. Not making any personal comment here. Just my opinion. Those who havent seen earlier versions may like it but those who have are bound to make comparisons.

The biggest problem is what new wud they show same story same plot but what they have to do is to narrate in more beautiful way and more effectively shud chose some other start but they are missing that thing
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Watched it and i felt it was better than NDTV;s ramayan version..here actors looked gr8..
but still it was quite fast paced and need better songs..
background music were too loud...

dashrath and kausalya were impressive...
i learnt that it is 64 episode show..wonder how can ramayan be told merely in 30 episodes 
nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think the original Ramayan was classic and for me nothing can beat that. But I did watch the NDTV Imagine Ramayan as well which made me fall in love with Gurmeet Chaudhary and when I watched the first episode of this new Ramayan, I must say I was slightly impressed.

The visuals were pretty amazing in my opinion since the technology is much better now, as has been said repeatedly. But I guess my interest will increase once the main characters are grown up.

I don't have a doubt that Gagan Mallik and Neil Bhatt will be excellent as Ram and Lakshman respectively. I have seen shows featuring both the actors and I think they were pretty spectacular.!

Looking forward to the next episode!

Also I'm glad there are so many people here who are excited about Ramayan as a show because where I live, there's not a lot of people who would voluntarily want to discuss stuff like that! So I'm glad to be a part of this discussion!

Thanks for listening to my rant or rather reading it!

Take care

Nupur
xx