Ramayan

*Ramayan Discussion Thread * - Page 4

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I dont think i am liking it. IMO the palace setting is too dark. Dashrath wasnt partial for kaikai. He loved her but he respected kaushalya a lot.and why are they showing devi lakshami in white. Her head gear and jwellary is also looking ordinary. Also i didnt like the aggression in keykai. There was no need to show manthara thrown on the floor.kaikai wasnt a violant lady.the scene of kaushalya getting the darshan was god

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Watched the second episode of  Ramayan. I really liked it. Much better than first episode. 
Baby Ram and Teenager Ram were really good. especially the boy who played grown up RAM. he was simpy fantastic.
Today all the three  queens were looking so beautiful. Kaikeyi was over acting in certain bits.

btw precap shows grown up RAM. wow...I  liked the glimpse of RAM.  His  eyes really had that sheethaltha...and the way he was playing sitar..me tho maha impressed. πŸ˜³

This ramayan is going to be a treat to watch. 
Cant wait for the next episode. 
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okies watched the epi so leaving my rants aside for sets and costumes i totally loved the epi baby ram was so cute...and the crow and baby ram story was new to me and rushi was apt for young ram his voice modulation was just perfect...and he did look like bade bhaiyyaji and then lbharat and laskhman was sweet too...i absolutely loved how young lakshman subtly claimed his bade bhaiyya by putting his hand on him tooπŸ˜† ...superb acting by all four loved the whole epi and now waiting eagerly for next week...

p.s. was hockey that old never knew it was played at that time too😲
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just as a reference:

There has been a pretty exhaustive discussion about the epic itself in the following threads in Imagine TV's Ramayan Forum:

Doubts & Discussions from the Ramayan - I

Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ arti :

am also little doubtful abt hockey..kaushalya mentioned it as "khandu khel"...

if not hockey in true sense but may be some variation of such  a game existed...

no clue at all
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hockey?  Like in Canadian ice hockey?  πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† They should have had them play cricket - w/ Bharata & Shatrughan batting, Lakshman bowling and Rama keeping wickets. πŸ˜†

This serial might be more entertaining if they put in scenes like this 😈
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My two bits.
I thot this episode was better than first one.
The actors looked more settled in their characters.I like Kaushalya the best and love Manthara's devious expressions.
the parents attachment and the kids sibling rivalry was shown in a very straight and simple manner which is refreshing.πŸ‘
Costumes: the kids both baby and teen have the most modern hairdoes.πŸ˜”
the wig for the young brahmacharis were untidy. πŸ˜•
Hope they iron out all these glitches soon.
The New Grown up Rama looks very very good and serene. Looking forward to it...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I watched back today and realized that the grown Ram while sleeping on Kausalya's lap, he had long hair. Wonder how come it went back to short later πŸ˜•
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

@ arti :

am also little doubtful abt hockey..kaushalya mentioned it as "khandu khel"...

if not hockey in true sense but may be some variation of such  a game existed...

no clue at all

haan re wahi me thinking i have heard krishnaji playing with ball but ram ji and laskhman ji with hockey stick is so new to me...πŸ˜† i thought its modern ramayan so maybe instead of bow and arrow we will will see gun encounter between ram and ravanπŸ˜‰

but whatever it is i loved the modern haircut ramji bharat and lakshmanji and their hockey...and did u see lakshman all set to brand himself ramjiπŸ˜†
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so far the i m loving the show its refreshing and looks promising and now i m looking for gagan and neil chemistry