and blue and sky will together make a beautiful bluey sky 😳
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nneeiill

now i got what is sky hahahahaha

and blue and sky will together make a beautiful bluey sky 😳

and with neha it will be lyrical blue sky...πŸ˜†
Nice episode..better than the first one. loved the the flow of story from baby to adult without rushing any scenes. actress who plays Kaushalya was the best this wk.
now waiting to see Gagan and Neil😳
hello guys, even i feel the cast could have been better, may be the sagars should have conducted a poll before decididng the cast, the casting of sita, kaushalya, manthara, laxman doesnt seem really apt,  the baby used for baby ram was not upto the mark, but the child shown later was really cute, even the young ram was not upto the mark.

jewellery for the main leads should be changed ocassionally, no one is taking care of the presentation of the main leads sarees, they are worn very shabbily and there is no touch up before a shot.

hanuman could have been a bit more tall and sturdy.

if any of you have a fb account please feel free to share these views on their site.
one more thing guys, there was a second ramayan by the chopras which was aired on zee tv a some years back, ram was played by nithish bharadwaj and sita was acted by smrithi irani, i feel many are really not aware of this version of ramayan.

so really speaking this is the fourth teleseriel based on ramayan.
also i feel shikha swaroop was too plastic here... i know comparisons are wrong but padma khanna and lalita panwar in the original series were legends.. here she has a heavy accent

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Agree, this is what I too felt! This first episode wasn't bad, but it wasn't impressive either. It seemed like a combination of the 1986 Ramayan and 2008 Ramayan. Plus, I am not a fan of the somber settings of Sagar Pictures. All their shows are like this, with dark and dreary palaces that don't give you a happy feeling. I feel like I'm watching Dwarkadheesh all over again.

What I did not like was that they showed Kaikeyi going to battle with Dashrath here, which is inaccurate. Kaikeyi going to battle and rescuing an injured Dashrath comes soon after their marriage, but here they showed it just before the birth of their children. Kaikeyi is supposed to be with Kaushalya and Sumitra welcoming Dashrath at the palace, not coming home with him.

And is it just me, or is anyone unimpressed with the actors chosen for Manthara and Kaikeyi? They're not up to par with the actors of RSR and ASR. But I do like Kaushalya and Sumitra, and have yet to reserve judgment of Dashrath. He's okay, but not as great as Bal Dhuri or Pankaj Kalra, the Dashraths of RSR and ASR.

But baby Ram was SO cute! I think the last five minutes were my favorite parts of the episode.πŸ˜†
saw the third episode, really feel bad, sorry guys i may harp on yhe costumes of the leads in the seriel but this is an important aspect in any seriel, a  king and his wives have only 3-4 aqttires in a span of 15 -16 years...why do the production house do such things, i am sure the viewers would love to see their leads in new clothes for each new event and not get repetative, and since the story line has moved for almost 16 years they obviously have to be in different attire...is there anyone from the creative team reading this forum...
i love how they end each episode with a good lesson ..and givie insight about upcoming episodes
Can someone tell me who plays "Vishvamitra" in this serial?  Looks very familiar but cant point my finger..

Thanks in advance..

I love Ramayan and complete cast & crew..

Especially Ram and Laxman...My fav laxman Neil bhatt..:)
thoroughly enjoyed today's episode..
it was very refreshing..

loved ram and parshuram ji 's convo...and i especially loved how Shri RAM bowed his head and asked parshuram to chop off his head...

Ram and Lakshman's convo was very heart touching and equally good was Urmila...

those scenes were really emotional...

Sita was looking very divinely when she was roaming alone int he garden 

loved the actor chosen for bhanasur..finally a good demon

huh now have to wait for another week to resolve the mystery

over a beautiful episode...πŸ˜›