Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i like 7 oct epi specally convo b/w ram & parshuram and expression of laxman toward the side of urmi.

ram and sita scenes was good
superdil19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Can someone tell me who plays "Vishvamitra" in this serial?  Looks very familiar but cant point my finger..

Thanks in advance..

I love Ramayan and complete cast & crew..

Especially Ram and Laxman...My fav laxman Neil bhatt..:)

i don't know real name of "vishvmitra" but he is very familiar for mytho show.he has already played the role of dhitrasht in mahabharat show and dhashrath in sankat mochan hanuman which is currently running on dd1 so i think he is perfect for vishvamitra.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: superdil19

i don't know real name of "vishvmitra" but he is very familiar for mytho show.he has already played the role of dhitrasht in mahabharat show and dhashrath in sankat mochan hanuman which is currently running on dd1 so i think he is perfect for vishvamitra.

Thank you but he is for sure not the same actor who played Dhritrashtra of Oirg Mahabharata..Girja shanker played Dhritarashtra...But Vishwamitra looks so familiar but cant put my finger on it and it is bothering me...Once my mind is set on something I can't forget všŸ˜³šŸ˜†
superdil19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Thank you but he is for sure not the same actor who played Dhritrashtra of Oirg Mahabharata..Girja shanker played Dhritarashtra...But Vishwamitra looks so familiar but cant put my finger on it and it is bothering me...Once my mind is set on something I can't forget všŸ˜³šŸ˜†

oh sorry sorry u are right he has not played the role of dritrast in mahabharat sorry actually he played the role of dritrast in shree krishna by ramanand sagar and he has played the role of dashrath in sankat mochan hanuman
u can see here image of vishwamitra as drithrast in jai shree krishna
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
today;s episode i.e  4th november was fantastic..superb acting by all the actors
luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
todays epi was really very very nice
speechless 
superdil19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

today;s episode i.e  4th november was fantastic..superb acting by all the actors

yes nneel i agree with u
superdil19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luminous02

todays epi was really very very nice

speechless 

i cant say anything because it was speechless.
super-up acting by all
i like nishant too much

superdil19 thumbnail
bharat was crying like any child
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Episode aired on 11th Nov:

finally i watched the episode..

wohoo am loving ramayan now so so much

loved lakshman ji's child like excitement..and today gagan was also so good...especially i loved the part where he enquired about why such a hurry..

and loved the short moment we got of ram and lakshman but we want more..

today's epi definitely belonged to kaikeyi..
my fav parts were

kaikeyi walking back with all the poisoned words dancing on her mind..we could actually feel for here there..it was very touching..her securities wonderfully depicted..i remember once arti told..manthara succeeded because of kaikeyi's insecurity

another fav moment was when they were doing  abhishek of ram..wow..wonderful cinematogrpahy..with divine music..and then one side ram ji dressing up and on other hand..kaikeyi throwing all her jewellery..wat a fab scene šŸ‘.. highly impressed with direction today...

shikha swaroop was good today..and even manthara..

precap makes me restless...
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago