Posted: 11 years ago
Dance with me (RaHi OS)

"Ranveer! What a pleasant surprise! It's 9AM n you are pressing the doorbell continuously", Savitri Roy, Panchi's mom welcomed him with a big smile in her face.

"MOM, I m here also. Can't you see me?? Me me, your daughter? You always prefer Ranveer over me", Panchi said with a tittle anger in her tone.

"Awww, stop it Moti. You know that aunty loves me more than you.We already discussed a lot about this matter. Now stop it and let me go inside", he said with a playful smirk in his face.

And there she was. Standing and listening their conversation and their stupid fight. Sometime she can't understand what is the relation between them.They cared for each other. Can't stay a single day without each other. Just best friend or something more???

She loved Ranveer. He always brought a smile on her face. She loved the relation between him and her daughter. The relation-so pure, so sweet. She didn't force them to confess their feelings. She knew that Ranveer was the reason for her daughter's smile.

So,suddenly here? Anything serious", Savitri asked him with a smile.

"Ohh, aunty! You know na our exams are coming and I can't pass without my Moti's help", he said.

He loved Panchi's house, far better from his own, where his own parents were busy with their own life. They  were not worried for their only son.Where he loved Savitri.The lady, who cared for him, loved him.The daughter and mom gave him the warm of relation, happiness of life.

"So, here my daughter is going to be your teacher, she asked her with a laugh. "Ok you two go and study. Ramu kaka will give you coffee after sometime", she told them before going to her kitchen.

It's raining once again!

He looked at the glass window, hearing a soft tapping noise. He was not sure what he was expecting, but he was surprised to see the source of the noise. "Whoa! It's raining!" he stood up and walked towards the window and leaned against the glass panes. He looked out, the sky was suddenly covered with smoky clouds and raindrops were falling endlessly, from nowhere, vanishing into nothing. It amazed him. He never managed to follow a single drop, it always disappeared somewhere. But yet, when he looked at them all, it seemed that every drop was falling on the rooftops, on the glass panes, on the passers-by, where not! Everyone and everything seemed to be affected by rain. He opened the window and immediately a rush of wind hit his face, wetting his face slightly and tousling his hair. He was lost in an unknown dreamland for sometime, trying to see something in the far horizon.

And there she was. Suddenly hugged him.

Moti!!

How do you know it's me?", Panchi asked with a surprise in her tone.

"My heart told me that it was you." he replied, grinning to himself.

Awww, you know me too well Ranveer shergil. She said and laughed. He listened, mesmerized. For a moment, all thoughts regarding rain or the nature escaped from his mind. All he could feel was the laughter that he loved to hear in her voice, the laughter that'll bring him bright sunshine and happy rain at the same time, at any moment. And when she stopped it pierced his heart. A soft velvet like silence enveloped them. Panchi broke it, "Ranveer..say something?"

"Say what?" he asked softly, not knowing what to say.

"It's raining." Panchi stated.

"I know." was his short reply.

"So, you're watching the rain, nah? What about study?"

"I wasn't watching the rain." Ranveer replied, "I was feeling you."

Awww...stop kidding Ranveer!!!

Dance??? he asked her.

The nature, the weather was beautiful. Raining and raining. the sky was covered with dark clouds.

He went inside, put on a music and came back. He forwarded his hand and Panchi took it gladly. In a swift motion, he pulled her back in his arms. His one hand went to engulf her waiste. The other joined her one while her other hand rested on his broad shoulder. They swayed slowly to the rhythm.

Let's dance little stranger
Show me secret sins
Love can be like bondage
Seduce me once again

He suddenly pushed her and twirled her making her giggle and then pulled her back. She closed her eyes and cluthched him tightly, resting her head on his chest.

The way I want to love you
Well it could be against the law
I've seen you in a thousand minds
You've made the angels fall

He bowed down his head and placed a wet kiss on her neck, she shivered and came more closer to him, now hugging him tight. He kept kissing her along her column of throat, and finally kissed her ear lobe. He looked at her angelic face, mesmerized. She smiled shyly and slid her arms around his neck, hiding her face on his chest once again.

Come on little stranger
There's only one last dance
Soon the music's over
Let's give it one more chance

Outside, the heavy downpour started once again, with it's rhythmetic beats, offering the love struck couple a little bit privacy from the outer world...

As my next exam is after three days, I wrote it. It's raining here and I can't stop myself .Hope it's not too bad. For PM send me buddy req. It will hep me. Hit like and comment. Enjoy.

Thanks_ Misti

Edited by Sweet-bird - 11 years ago
omggg mistiii tht ws way too too beautiful n romantic..i ws fully lost in RaHi world...😍😍😍😍...haaye keep givin us RaHi fans such wonderful stories of urs on RaHi...thnx soo much for writin this n for pmin me..🤗🤗🤗🤗
Misti,
You have all of RaHi crazed.
I am on wait for my exams to get over to pen something on them.
They are so adorable in here and so in love.
One day we can hope for this in the show.

wow misti superbb i luved it n continue  ...amazing yr d rain sequence was fabb
wowww...dat was beautiful yar...lovelyy...👏👏
loved it to the coree...plz do PM me whenever u write more !
Originally posted by nikki028

omggg mistiii tht ws way too too beautiful n romantic..i ws fully lost in RaHi world...😍...haaye keep givin us RaHi fans such wonderful stories of urs on RaHi...thnx soo much for writin this n for pmin me..🤗

Awww..thats so sweet of you. It's just a random one. Glad that you loved it.Dont praise me so much, otherwise I can't stop myself and will start a new OS. As i noticed people are less interested about RaHi, so I m trying to write something on my new fav RaHi :)
Thanks_misti
OMG first ever really romantic os on this forum it is amazing
RaHi RaHi RaHi ! :D

My Two Fav. Thing RaHI n Rains..lol ! :D
Both Together...Woww! 

Thanks for the Amazing OS Mistii...! :)

RaHi is Making Me More n More Crazyy..! :P
Really sweet. Loved it. After thursday epi we rahi lovers needed something like this. Thank you.
that was just beautiful!!rahi dancing together!!that too on a rainy day!!nothing could have been more romantic than this!!really loved reading this OS...very well written...and i really enjoyed reading it!!keep writing such wonderful pieces!!