"You are my Best Friend " Ranveer-Panchi OS

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
You know... i will be there for you, i may not say the right thing all the time, but when i say i love You... i miss you... i wish to spend my future with you..
I Always Mean It !!!

We may fight... we may irritate each other... i'm sorry for the moments, i make you angry... or when i shout on you...or upset you.. but..
I Wanna be With You Always !!!

Ranveer closed down his notebook as soon as he saw some random girl coming..He was waiting for his Moti so that they could go home together but for the 1st time she didn't wait for him..

He knew,he's known as a Casanova to the whole college,afterall he is one to make his image but noone knew he's also a simple guy who crave for his parents love who are so much busy in their own lives that they almost forgot that they have given birth of another life 18years back.. It was only Panchi,His BFF who has always been there for him otherwise he doesn't know himself what he'd have done to his life but today He hurted her..

"I made my moti upset "He sighed..

"There were Not a single day when Panchi didn't talk to me..It was all my fault,I admit but I didn't realize it until I saw tears rolling down to her chick which she tried to hide.. I was always been there when someone called her Moti,fatty or fasto..I didn't react on purpose,something in me instantly made me do so.But today,I didn't mean to hurt her.. I was just flirting around,didn't know that my words could hurt her this way..

Doesn't she know She is my Moti..I may hurt the world but not her.? "

He took the keys of his cycle & drove away to Panchi's house..

Panchi was alone at home..Sitting on her bed,crying,thinking about all what just happened a day ago..Having chocho bar in one hand & hanky on the other..

"How could he say something like that?Teddy bear? Moti hu,isslia kuch kahega,kya? Kiya was right ! Why would Ranveer be always there for.."

She stopped on her track when she found,She finished her chocholate already..

She sighed..Ab isne bhi sath sodh diya na..Koi nahin hai mera…

All this while she didn't notice someone was standing at the doorstep & listening to her ..He was equally sad & mad at himself but he had to clear the mess,afterall he couldn't live a single day without her..

He silently close the door & stood beside her up-fronting his hand which had a chocholate bar..

Panchi noticed the bar & about to say thanks for it..Suddenly she thought about something & looked up..

"You? What you are doing here.? I told you Ranveer,I'm fine.."

"No! You didn't but you said,you won't be at home & that's why we won't meet today.."

"Haan oh!..

He sat infront of her & cupped his face in no time…He knew She couldn't lie & She knows she could lie for him but not to him..

A tears felt down from her eyes & Ranveer couldn't take it anymore..

He hugged her tight..

"Sorry Moti..You know I'm stupid,I'm Idiot but don't stop talking to me" I know I have hurted you & that's why you were not talking to me but trust me I didn't mean to offend you.."

"It's okay Ranveer.." Panchi told breaking the hug..

"No it's not.I know my best friend but don't you know me? I could never hurt you..It was in the moment,I didn't mean it the way you think.."

He said holding his hand..

"But you were comparing me to a Teddy bear & I never wanted to be as a unwanted thing in your life Ranveer"

"Yes,I said but Teddy bears are precious thing for any kids in their childhood & We don't like it to get lost somewhere when we grow up..We like to keep it as safe as we kept it in our childhood..You are just the same to me Panchi which a teddy bear would be for a kid.."

You are precious to me..!"

Panchi was staring at him..& Ranveer continued..

"I may flirt with thousand girls but at last I come back to you,To my best friend..

Flirting is easy but being honest is not which I can only be with you…

Thousand girls can be with me but I find me, 'myself ' when I'm with you…I could never hurt you Panchi..Never.. trust me,"

Panchi had a smile after so much time..

"Sacch Nonu..?"

Ranveer had tears now..It seemed like a year to him that Panchi called him Nonu.

"See I missed my nickname so much"..He said jokingly which was somewhat true.

They were sitting side by side now..holding each other hand..

"Really! πŸ˜›Ranveer the biggest flirt missed the name which he hated the most  'Panchi said giggling.."

"No,! Ranveer-The Friend,missed it coz his Moti were not talking to him & he missed her.."

This time She hugged her..& Ranveer too hugged her back..

"I'm sorry Moti.."

I'm sorry too,Nonu..

"Good! You should be sorry"
Panchi broke the hug & told hitting him .."I should be sorry..Galti tune ki,Dil mera dukha aur I should be sorry..!"
"Haan toh,You too hurted me,mujhse baat nahin ki..aur to aur mere date ko bhi bagha diya.."hmmph..
"Really! woh bagh gayyi,I mean kaise,ab kiske sath jayegha tu?" She asked, confused..

"Kiseke bhi sath but tere sath nahin.."

This made Panchi angry,She said "Not again Nonu"

Ranveer took her hand on his & said
" It's because I don't count you among those girls with whom I can go to a party & come out with someone else.."

You are special ...my best friend..

Panchi couldn't ask for more.She knew it was true..She smiled at him while
he caressed her wet cheek, wiping away each new tear that fell from her
. She slowly rested her head on his chest..hugging him & him! her..

Friendship is beautiful..Friends fight,Friends share,Friends care,misunderstanding happen & they get sorted out too..But the thing is how well we know our friends & trust them,if the trust is there,Nothing can go wrong..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg its rainin RaHi OS...

--EDITED--

omfggg  Piyaaa...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...thts for u...thank u and mistii...for alwz writin such phenomenal wonderful RaHi stories n makin us RaHi fans go more n more crazyyy n dilse happyyy,,,,,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

nywz comin to this OS...i had to quote one part of ur os here below...
Originally posted by: piya2025

"Yes,I said but Teddy bears are precious thing for any kids in their childhood & We don't like it to get lost somewhere when we grow up..We like to keep it as safe as we kept it in our childhood..You are just the same to me Panchi which a teddy bear would be for a kid.."

You are precious to me..!"

I love u for this part yaar...such deep feelings perfectly portrayed in words...i badly wish kaash hamare show ke Ranveer bhi aise bolte kabhi...nywz i ws truly touched by this part the most...truly  WONDERFUL!!!

thnx soo soo much for this awesome os vich perfectly & beautifully portrayed the true frndship b/w RaHi...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by nikki028 - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
edited my post above.. πŸ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Nikki!
It's raining RaHi.
Aur iss baarish ke paani mera pharmacology internal exam doob na jaye , since I have abandoned my books and am hooked here.
Wonderful OS Piya!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eowyn

I agree with Nikki!
It's raining RaHi.
Aur iss baarish ke paani mera pharmacology internal exam doob na jaye , since I have abandoned my books and am hooked here.
Wonderful OS Piya!

n i can c v both tapkofyin in evry RaHi OS,SS n FF...n still v crave for more RaHi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

nywz whts ur name dear?😳😳
Edited by nikki028 - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Nikki- Hey there!
The name is Nidha
But you are free to call me any form of that i.e; Nidh,Nidhs etc.
Yep. We are officially addicted to RaHi.
My textbooks are staring at me and I am ignoring them.
Shweetie thumbnail
Awiee ! Uber cute OS ! loved it Ms.Ghosh ! Keep them coming ! Would love to read more of your works ! :)
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i luved reading dis post it was like i was watching dem on d screen  d best post of rahi ..i luved it alot...so emotional n touching
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thiss...is so lovely...perfect gal..!!!! LOVED LOVED it !!!
superbb...it left me speechless...loved d dialogues n everything !
plz do write more n PM me !
kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG !

I LOved It Soo SOo Soo Much ! πŸ€—

Piyaaa! You Make Me Fall For Your Works Again n Again! lol !

Am Simply Addicted to RaHi Now! πŸ˜›

I Check The Forum For Who Know How Many Times Just To See If I Can Find Something on RaHi n When I Get ! I Literally Smile Through my Hairs! πŸ˜†

Coming to the OS ! It was Amazing! 

So Cute..Awww! I Always Believe That Friendhip is Much Special Than LOVE ! β€οΈ

N THis Makes me Fall For it More n More! πŸ˜³

When Ranveer says YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME..That was an Awww Moment..hehe πŸ˜†

Keep Up The Good Work Sweety ! πŸ˜Š