Teri Meri Love Stories

Welcoming Back A Diva - Shilpa Anand<33

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
~WELCOMING BACK OUR PRINCESS~
[esp. for Ladoo:)]

20.08.2007:-

This date marked the entry of the coming of a new actress to Television Industry.

29.05.2008:-
And she left. Breaking the hearts of thousands of viewers and fans.

But, what she created between this 9 months was an IMPACT. An impact where she made a place in the hearts of innumerable fans for life, where even though she left but no-one could take her place or be as popular and loved as her for most of the people. An impact that to date fans die to see even some small glimpses of her. An impact where now we can see the return of many fans along with her return.

SHILPA ANAND
!!!!

Or if I may say WHO ELSE BUT Shilpa Anand!!!! Since that date, 29.08.2008, fans have waited for her patiently. Numerous attempts have been by various people to show her in a negative light, tto make her fans forget her. Clearly, all failing.
Many people i.e. her dislikers, wrote her off with repeated comments about how she's never gonna get another project or be back. CLEARLY, EAT YOUR WORDS. :) Because not only is she BACK. BUT BACK WITH A BANG!!

Yes, one of the most amazing talents to have graced Indian television has made her return again. She marks her return as the lead in one of the Tellyfilms in the new weekend concept of Star Plus - Teri Meri Love Stories opposite Viraf Phiroz Patel and Mudit Nayar.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtAINgg9cHg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

From there being no sight of her and people saying she won't be seen again to coming back and that too in an International Production house, her TF being a VERY FEMALE Centric TF being the added bonus and then her video crossing 2000 views within a week after its release.  She really has not been forgotten, has she? Hell no. ;) How can a person who has always wished well for everyone no matter what not have her own well-wishers?
Her biggest strength has been and is the positive&wonderful person she is. Which makes not only her fans LOVE her but neutral people also like her and always wish her well. Every article that comes on her has non-fans/neutral fans commenting on it too wishing her good luck always in her life and saying they miss her. That IS something to be proud of. And her fans  are surely very proud of her. :) It IS something she has gained in these 5 years solely crediting to how she presented herself as a quality person over the years.

Coming to the TF, I remember everyone was getting pix, articles etc. of their favorites and Shilpa/KaSh fans were just waiting. Everyone was saying "best for the last". And HOW TRUE that turned out to be. 😳

2nd August - the EPIC day.
The day there was a FRENZY on IF/Facebook. The day when all the Shona/KaSh fan we
re ECSTATIC. I clearly remember crossing 100+ notifications easily. Every few mins., there were notifications. EXCITED wouldn't define how we were feeling that day. CRAZY, joyous wouldn't either. OVERWHELMED, perhaps. We were all OVER THE MOON. YES. That would somewhere be close to how we all were feeling. There was happiness beyond words. AFTERALL, OUR SHONA MADE HER COMEBACK!!

The tellyfilm looks nothing short of spectacular
GRAND and MAGICAL in two right words<33<33 Shona, she's looking like worth a million bucks alrite ;) 😃 It's not the plain jane look and def. by no means the same old ghisa pita look. :P The magnificent dresses, the different hairdos and the GORGEOUS look given to her.. its all super CLASSY and elegant. I don't need to say anything myself.

😍
Don't need to add anything else I think!!! Except - WAITING WAITING AND WAITING!!! 😃 Countdown starts now - UMM, TOMORROW is the DAY!!! 🤣
Here's wishing Shona all the very very best for her work. May she gain lots of aprreciation, may the TF be super succesful and hope it open new doors for her. Lots of love and blessings from all her fans for her!!! ❤️❤️
Edited by -aakanksha- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
 Welcome Back VMs:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPVTBbjAiyc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkrPuaanlE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOdaEyDZogQ[/YOUTUBE]

anku- thumbnail
It's a but obvious welcome back and leaving our good wishes for Shona post. Feel free to respond.
_Ananya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm so,so,so excited!! Can't wait for Shilpa Shona to FINALLY be back! :D
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey!!

Awesome thread…and I can see that you got the date you were looking for ;-)

zabaglione thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

we for shilpa since 2007 
zabaglione thumbnail
shilpa 

my dream girl since 2007
anku- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

hey!!

Awesome thread'and I can see that you got the date you were looking for ;-)

Looks like they changed the date 🤣 My topic should have come earlier -_- JEEEZZZ! Stupid SP :P 🤣
zabaglione thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -aakanksha-

Looks like they changed the date 🤣 My topic should have come earlier -_- JEEEZZZ! Stupid SP :P 🤣

maybe couldnt resist showing gorgeous shilpa on screen 😉
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing thread anku 😍
Loved how u described everything. i just cant wait to see her back