The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Party || KD - Kiya || Fan Fiction || Part 2/3

-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After the fight with KD in the school, Kiya decided to bunk as she didn't have the guts to face KD again. When she got home, her mom noticed her, which was a surprise, and asked Kiya why was she here soon. Kiya with bloodshot eyes looked at her mother, her mother didn't notice that her daughter had bloodshot eyes but noticed that she came early from school because it would ruin Anya's "image".

It was Friday night and Kiya needed something to do, so it'll distract her mind from what happened with KD. Sure he would fight with her but he never went this far. Kiya remembered that Rohan was hosting a party, Rohan's parties were always fantastic. Kiya got up and started walking towards her closet room. Her closet was huge, it had everything from sneakers to tank tops.

Kiya dressed into a short dress which showed her curves and long legs, it was sparkly black. She wore her favorite silver stilettos. She let her hair down and applied a little bit of make-up to hide her bloodshot eyes.

It was 8 oclock, the party would've been started. It was a 20 minute drive to Rohan's house and she decided to take a taxi to his house.

As she walked down the stairs she noticed that her mom wasn't home. Then she remembered, Anya had "Shooting".

She entered Rohan's house and the house was filled with people of her school. She started walking and she noticed some boys checking her out. Rohan's parties always contained drugs, alcohol. She walked towards the bar and took a glass of beer.

At her first gulp her throat burned but she continued drinking cause the pain of this beer was so much lesser than the pain KD had caused her. She took another glass followed by another glass and she was officially drunk.

She heard her favorite song, "Uff teri adda" and started walking towards the dance floor. She started dancing. Soon she caught eyes of many people with including him.

-

KD was delivering alcohol, drugs, food etc to Rohan and he would get paid a lot for that. So he couldn't say no. After giving everything to Rohan, he started walking away but Rohan stopped him and said he should stay. KD don't know why had a feeling that said him to stay here. He said yes but he would go back before 9 oclock.

His brother would be alone because his father had to leave around around 9 oclock, his father had a case in Pune and he wouldn't be back until Sunday.

KD was sitting on the couch, some girls checked him out but he was too busy to notice them, he was thinking about Kiya, his chicklet.

He wondered how can he like a girl like that?

He checked his watch and it was 8:48 he needed to be home fast. He would reach his house in 30 minutes. He started walking, as he was passing by the dance floor he saw Chicklet dancing with random boys. Jealousy started to built inside him.

KD noticed that Kiya was drunk. She whispered something in the ear of Rohit, Rohit was known as the rape king. He would rape girls and leave them alone. KD shaked his head in disgust.

As Kiya started to walk upstairs, KD followed her. She stopped infront of the bathroom. KD pushed Kiya inside the bathroom and locked the door.

"What the hell!?" Kiya screamed.

"Whats wrong with you?" KD asked Kiya looking straight into her eyes.

"Not'ing." She giggled.

"You are hot." Kiya said to KD as she leaned down to kiss him.

KD backed away fighting with his heart who was telling him, "KISS HER"

"Can' I kiss yo..u?" Kiya asked closing the gap that had been between then, her lips were inches away from his lips. She could feel his warm breathe on hear nose.

KD was shocked that she would ask him if she could kiss him.

"No." KD moved away.

Kiya frowned, "But'whie? You dun't liiike me?"

"Yes, I don't like you." KD said looking at the ground, he never thought that a girl would make his heart beat 1000 times faster.

Kiya this time didn't wait and kissed him. KD was surprised for a moment then started kissing back. He knew that she would not remember this afterwards.

The burning sensation between them was scaring KD a little, he didn't want to be close to someone. KD pulled away and Kiya looked sad.

KD needed to go home, it was 8:55 already. But first he had to drop Kiya her home but he didn't know where she lived.

KD pulled Kiya out of the washroom and started heading towards the door. Soon he started walking. He didn't have a car or anything.

"Kiya where do you live?" KD asked.

Kiya looked up, "The' sky."

KD asked her again, "Kiya where do you live."

Kiya replied looking at him angry, "Kahana SKY!"

KD sighed in defeat. He only had one option left.

They started walking towards his house.

~~ 
Here is a link of part 1 :- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3141738 

Part 3 :-  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62865613� 

I got to know that Fan Fictions are supposed to be posted on the same thread -.- stupid me. 
I apologize for that. I am new to the whole India-Forums concept. I am learning things..  
So hows it? Too fast..? ðŸ˜Š 

Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey damn awesum yaar...wohiieee...i am started loving this😛...pyaar vyaar between KiSha...but can i tell you they are still 17 year olds and dont you think drinking and kissing was a bit over the top *not that i am complaining* and now kiya at KD's house okay i am finally liking this ff fully..waiting for the third part and hey DO PM me when you put third part and put it sooon...
Love,
Piya😳
-Alia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sups2222

hey damn awesum yaar...wohiieee...i am started loving this😛...pyaar vyaar between KiSha...but can i tell you they are still 17 year olds and dont you think drinking and kissing was a bit over the top *not that i am complaining* and now kiya at KD's house okay i am finally liking this ff fully..waiting for the third part and hey DO PM me when you put third part and put it sooon...

Love,
Piya😳

I read lots of books and in that theses kinds of stuff are always there. I know they're 17 but they are TEENAGERS! :D Plus she is drunk! 

Though thanks for reading. :D  Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 11 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So is first part the Main Kaun Hu portion?

Nicely written. Loved talli Kiya. KD being hesitant.

Though this was tad bit unrealistic.

But nice.
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
the update was really good loved it ..you write well... i guess the kiss was too fast ( it's not a complain) but just an opinion.. :)) well post the third part soon 
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update
Aww KD always on the right time
I wonder wat the outcome of the kiss would be
Thnx 4 da pm
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Um...a little bit fast and a little extreme with the whole drugs,alcohol,rape n kiss thing.But I liked how KD was there when she needed him.If they were college or so, then everything would fit perfectly😊

PS...I agree with Kiya...he IS hot!!!!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

Um...a little bit fast and a little extreme with the whole drugs,alcohol,rape n kiss thing.But I liked how KD was there when she needed him.If they were college or so, then everything would fit perfectly😊

PS...I agree with Kiya...he IS hot!!!!

Might be little extreme... But it is the reality for the rich and famous kids in Mumbai. (Well not the rape part though).

17-18 is actually the age for JC here. 11th-12th is called junior college. And it's far from the reality of school life. It's like an early start to college life.

And I agree too - HE IS HOT!
-Alia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

So is first part the Main Kaun Hu portion?

Nicely written. Loved talli Kiya. KD being hesitant.

Though this was tad bit unrealistic.

But nice.

Originally posted by: Nehal92

the update was really good loved it ..you write well... i guess the kiss was too fast ( it's not a complain) but just an opinion.. :)) well post the third part soon 

Originally posted by: ..-Chabhilal-..

Great update 
Aww KD always on the right time 
I wonder wat the outcome of the kiss would be 
Thnx 4 da pm

As my signature say, meri imagination thori WILD hai. ;D Even i thought the kiss scene was too abrupt. 

Thanks for reading. :D 

Part 3 will be up sooon! :D <3 
Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 11 years ago
-Alia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazy_soul

Loved it.continue soon

Sure thingyy!! Thanks for reading! :D