Deewana Kar Diya Hai Gautam <3 aye awesome Start:D

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
So What a start :D <3 ! LOVED the 1st Story <3 ! 
well I guess Dialogues were OKAY !! but Man GAUTAM as Tarun Pagal Hogaye Main <3
so coming to the Lead Girl Sunaina :S !! hmmm Seeeing HOW HOT gautam is <3 n HOW amazing as an actor he is ! i guess the Girl was OKAY Wise :S ! 

Hmmm dunnoher Acting didn't Really Click me :/ ! but YES ! the under blanket scene <3 ! Chemistry toh Dikhi πŸ˜‰ ! but it would have been ROCKING ayee If Me was opposite him πŸ˜ πŸ€£ !! 

GOSHHH :O ! this guys Eyes SPEAK :O ! <3 ! esp in Emotion Scenes <3 ! the dude was ROCKING <3 ! 

Never Saw Gautam B4 ! xcept for few epi's in Parichay ! but seeing him today <3 ! ayee seems like im in love <3 !! THIS GUY needs to come in a new SHOW as a LEAD <3 ! it will ROCK <3

1 dialogue of his That i LOVED LOVED was when he tells Sunaina Shayad Jo tumse Pyaar Karein Aur tumhe Pata bhi nahin  <3 !! for me tht dialogue was too strong <3 LOVED it <3 ! aye I felt like THT was PHOR ME β˜ΊοΈ But Gautam Ji <3 ! I LUB u too 🀣 

LOVED the climax <3 im not gonna say there was no chemistry ! Chemistry toh thi Boss πŸ˜‰ !! 

anyways Amazing start πŸ‘ !! 

Waiting for Next week For Shona <3 !! 

Crystal Clear 720P *HD* Youtube Quality Links
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 1
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 2
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 3
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 4
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 5
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 6
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 7
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 8
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 9

Edited by ..Manal.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post dear...

I have watched gautam in parichay...
N nw after watching today's epi..i have truely became his fan...i juz loved him...yeah his eyes were too expressive...

N yeah me too want him to watch him in some soap as a lead...hope it comes soon
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww nicee postt :D
Story was really very nice! But gautam rocks man! he stole the show! <3
Ahhh just worth to watch it spl bcoz of him :D

Now i cant wait for 2mrww :|
crazy2012 thumbnail
Yes Agree with you..Gautam was so handsome, HOT..but truly speaking I did not like that gal Sunaina..she was kinda white in pair with Gautam..the application of songs were also so good..the stories & scenes were also quite expecting..the only treat is Gautam & Anjali kartik Jodi
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have never seen him before in any show have seen in some ad but he never clicked me but today he was rocking and yup you are right he need to come in a show as lead
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidhisalot

Awesome post dear...

I have watched gautam in parichay...
N nw after watching today's epi..i have truely became his fan...i juz loved him...yeah his eyes were too expressive...

N yeah me too want him to watch him in some soap as a lead...hope it comes soon

thanks <3 the guy was truly Rocking <3 hope to see him as a lead in a new romantic show <3 ! he will be rocking as angry Hot Guy <3

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .JustaDream

Aww nicee postt :D
Story was really very nice! But gautam rocks man! he stole the show! <3
Ahhh just worth to watch it spl bcoz of him :D

Now i cant wait for 2mrww :|

Nori ? heheh manal here ! thought u will only watch Shona's epi πŸ˜† !! now xcited for hers :D !! story seems amazing :D !! 

shit so Shilpa's Epi is tomorrow ? lol all this time i thought next week 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy2012

Yes Agree with you..Gautam was so handsome, HOT..but truly speaking I did not like that gal Sunaina..she was kinda white in pair with Gautam..the application of songs were also so good..the stories & scenes were also quite expecting..the only treat is Gautam & Anjali kartik Jodi

Glad i ain't alone :S ! gautam was too good to be opposite the girl Sunaina πŸ˜• ! 

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i loved loved Gautam today yaar..main toh FULTOO FAN ban gayi uski nw...i nevr knew this guy can act and tht too this much AWESOMEST!! hats off
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It just makes me blush seeing him back on television. Though I know he's hosting India's Got Tallent and also made an appearance in Parichay but I hardly tune in to Colors. So, darn it.

But but but, I've been following him like a crazy fan throughout the rest of his career. Aahat, Ssh Phir Koi Hai, those few epi's of Mata Ki Chowki and what not.

Love you Gauti and it was so good to see him back. You just rocked it like your always and I'm sure made many girld faint with your killer smile. I just loved it.

He's perfect. A man every girl dreams about. Mature, Intelligent, Good looking, (do I even need to mention that) Sensible, Smart and HOT!! Aw, I'm blushing again! ☺️

Aditi. :)