RAYA FF:Sirf meri Ho *THREAD-2 part 41 on page 148 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ahana1994

Wow sooo romantic :D man how wildly they kiss ;)

Thanks ahana , this ram is in head over heels in love with his wife ,he cant even see the circumstances

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Congratulations neel for new thread neel.update is very romantic.nuts saw dem kissing ha ha.loved how priya was lost in memories.n shipra is shameless how can she even enter into da room wen she knew dat her daughter is not alone n da kiss on da sofa was so romantic. Now as she priya wore some thing vch ram gave vil u cont from here n plz ab gayab mat hona update regularly

p.s. awesome pic

Awww mani thanks a lot for your appreciation , i felt humbld  dear ...

how come nuts know still raya in their honeymoon phase ,😆 😆 shipra toh shameless hai na , papam she couldnt expect they will be cuddled to eachother ...
about Kiss on d sofa   😉  ahem ahem just enjoy the update ...
and the next update today night or tomorrow morning i will update ...
having headche so couldnt able to come to IF ...
will try to update soon

Originally posted by leena04

O.M.G it was so embaressing moment for Priya Kiss that is also front of kartik n nuts hay Ram kya kar rahe ho... this both will make us all crazy man... super hot... neel do the post next soon want to know what happen's next...

Thanks leena dear , not only priya it was embaressing for ram tooo 😆😆
will try to update the next part soon

Originally posted by tasshuu

for new thread

way to go girl...

keep it up...

Thank you sweety
Hey congrats for the new thread yaar... And the update was hot and sweet... Ram is becoming more and more naughty with each update... Kissing priya in hall in front of nuts and kartik... OMG... Bichaari priyaa... Thanks for a wonderful update and PM... Plzz continue soon...Edited by kaparikh1 - 11 years ago
[QUOTE=tasshuu]

i missed chance of commenting first

for commenting so late

awesome update it was hot man... oops ram and priya caught kissing   red handed by natasha and kartik 

poor PRYIA   

your work man i bow down to you   

waiting for next   continue asap      

and i know whats going to happen next so waiting eagerly for that 

but i wont force you as health comes first so take care  
[/QUte]

Hey sorry tashu , but its ok i know yoou will compensate that with your other comments and pictures ...no problem
ya ram is getting naughtier ..he has too na after all they are husband and wife , late marrige ha??
about onfornt of nuts its their problem how come they will invite the honeymoon couple to their home the very next day of their trip 😆 😆 😆

tashu actually in this post only that update has to come but when i said im going to open a new thread so she just changed the thought extended the post with this kiss scene so the romantic update has been postponed to next update , will try to update soon..feeling better today,just cancelled evrything might the hedache will come back ,so just relaxing in home..

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tasshuu

wow !!!!!!!!!!  this is so nice and cool

Thank you one of my fav scene ...
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Dont cry  dear ...next time try for first comment ...
Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by balhfan22

OMG!! Awesome update..
It was super-hot and romantic! 😳 RaYa are so in love!! ❤️ 😍
Natasha caught RaYa kissing!!😆 Thanks a lot for the PM.. 🤗

Contratulations on opening a new thread of your 2nd FF!! ⭐️ 😃

Yah raya are in soo in love ... nuts disturbed them  😆 😆 😆

Thank you so much dear ..

Originally posted by Oneandall

congrats on opening up a second thread for a second FF Neel you are on a roll!! 👏👏

Love the picture 😳

Love the update 😳 😳 Wow these two are like teenagers in love can't keep their hands off of each other!! 😛

Now don't take forever to update the next one yaar!😡

Thank you sheethal... raya are teenagers in real tooo   😆 😆

😉 😆 Sheethal i will update the next part to soon wont take one year to update ...

😉