RAYA FF:Sirf meri Ho *THREAD-2 part 41 on page 148 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Hey congrats for the new thread yaar... And the update was hot and sweet... Ram is becoming more and more naughty with each update... Kissing priya in hall in front of nuts and kartik... OMG... Bichaari priyaa... Thanks for a wonderful update and PM... Plzz continue soon...

Thank you sooo much dear , im glad you liked it
Originally posted by tasshuu

ye to batana he bhul gai that i loved the part where priya is remembering all the happy and sad movements spent with ram...

she was lost in her past honeymoon days how she bacame priya sharma to priya ramkapoor the one made her fall in love with him , his antics made her go crazy sometimes, his love make her feel her special in the world ,his smile made her lips to curve smile, his worries make her even more sad than him , when he is raging bull no one can stop him but with one innocent look at him he will be calmdown himself , when he came from the office he will be welcoming her opened arms , all his work tensions lost in that lovely hug of her , she couldnt even count how many times he said "I LOVE YOU " to her not only in words , in each and every action of him , when she fell down from the stairs how badly he cried nevertheless he hasnt confessed his love to her thattime, still his actions speaks alot , may be he is not gud in expressive part , but the first official date made it clear how much he wants tell bout their relationship , invadadly he asked her about their first night ," R U OK with this " how secured he was , how concerned for me , how his kiss made me weeken in my knees , how his warm touch made her lost control , how his romantic demands made her feel blush all the time like a new bride, her cheeks turned to deep red ...
soon her thoughts were gone deep 
when he hugged her telling his bitter past to her , all the 20 years of his burden flis off ,after that he held her arms tears brimming from his eyes same with priya's 
priya i  got a shoulder to cry ,  another pair of lips to smile , a pair of arms to encircle in her hug , a pair of legs always entwined with mine at the nights , a beautiful angelic face smiling at me when i got up from the bed morover  who loves me only me not any of my money , pride ,prestage ,she couldnt see him in the state intently she placed her lips on his take him to another world , after so many days he slept very peacefully on her chest , she too not wanting to let him go ...

wow that was so nice...

and why didnt you changed the colour  of the update this time????

Tashu really those lines were awesome ...
i told na was not feeling well but got too many requests yesterday so i just updated and left ...
will try now for these lines  ..thank you

Originally posted by luvsakshi

Awww mani thanks a lot for your appreciation , i felt humbld  dear ...

how come nuts know still raya in their honeymoon phase ,😆 😆 shipra toh shameless hai na , papam she couldnt expect they will be cuddled to eachother ...
about Kiss on d sofa   😉  ahem ahem just enjoy the update ...
and the next update today night or tomorrow morning i will update ...
having headche so couldnt able to come to IF ...
will try to update soon

take care neel gat well soon n later u can update health comes first
@Mani thank you very much , feeling lil better ..
hi there... in your ff Ram is truly OUT OF CONTROL!!!
WAITING FOR NEXT
congrac for 2nd thread. thnx 4 hot and romantic update.wtng 4 next yaar.
Originally posted by karamsekhon

👏 wowww

Thank you
Originally posted by haribol79

hi there... in your ff Ram is truly OUT OF CONTROL!!!
WAITING FOR NEXT

Thank you dear ... 😆 😆 yah ram is out of controll

Originally posted by 123fiza1

congrac for 2nd thread. thnx 4 hot and romantic update.wtng 4 next yaar.

Thank you dear
what happened to Mr. Kapoor, arre kuch to sharm kijiye, aap sharma house me hain toh thoda bohot toh sharmaiye...luved the part, now eagerly and anxiously waiting for the next part, plzzz update ASAP