Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Mein Baat Ban Gayi!![TS]

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Helloo Ppl...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... So how was the 1st Day 1st Love Story of TMLS??? For me who loves loves love stories,it was FULTOO AWESOMEST..😍😍😍😍😍.....

This lovestory had the typical ingredients of a lovely love story..ek ladka,ek ladki,pehli mulaqat mein takrar,then friendship,then misunderstandings,pain of separation,and finally finding the destination of love!!!
😍😍😍😍...Everything ws perfect...the actors...the dialogues...the songs...the sets..sab ws PERFECT!!

Sunaina & Karthik r Bestest Frnz of each other...But when she gt to knw Karthik is goin to be somebody else's,shes shatterd..But still for the friendship sake she goes to attend the wedding of her bestie... Evn though evry moment when she sees Karthik & Anjali together it hurted her... And there comes the entry of tht person in her life-Tarun who initially helps her to find her get the love of her life but end up being finding THE LIFE AHEAD OF HER IN TARUN...😍
😍😍.....

Sunaina...a child without her parents...even though she had a caring n lovely granny..there ws always an emptiness in her life.. maybe as a frnd Karthik wud hv covered the emptiness in her life to an extent BUT NOT FULLY...And so when she came to knw tht the only person she thot who wud remove the emptiness frm her life forevr with d love n care sho longed for was goin to be lost forever she cudn accept the reality...So evn if she acted normal infront of evryone she knew she cudn handle this nymore..And thts wht exactly happend when Tarun prompted her indirectly to be wid him in d mission to break d marriage...She readily acceptd the offer...But litte did she knew tht one deal ws goin to change her life forever... In the process of gettin close to Karthik n create distance b/w Karthik & Anjali...she ended up gettin closer wid Karthik & removing the distance b/w her & Tarun... And tht ws being done mutual...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Tarun who came to India for the sole reason of stoppin her sis marry a "wrong guy" bt ended up getting married to the right gal he evr knew....😍
😍😍......

And like most of the times..it ws d guy-Tarun who realised the love 1st...
And tht truly visible when he said to talli Sunaina tht mayb she donno theres a person who love her lik nythin...tht ws one of my fav scenes...hats off to both Gautam & the girl who played Sunaina..my heart went for her when she ws askin Tarun y nobody loves her and when Tarun indirectly confessed to her tht she donno there mayb one person who loved her only...truly an emotional and turning point in the love story...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

So when Tarun realised his love for Sunaina,he tried to back out frm the plan n made her undrstud tht wht she n he were doin ws wrong...And also it ws her misunderstandin tht Sunaina loved him & wanted him...She just wanted to own karthik n nothin else... awesome powerful lines by Tarun there..πŸ‘πŸ‘..and tht ws like a hardcore reality check to Sunaina..And mayb thts wht hv lead to realisation of love she had for Tarun...bt she chose to remain silent abt it seems...and thot of giving up plan for marriage breaking...But tarun misunderstood her thinkin maybe she still is goin wid her plan..But as he knw he loved her soo much n he jst wanted to c her happy he went ahead with the plan evn though he knew tht wud destroy his life and as well as his sister's...yet he went ahead...aww such deep love!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜
😍😍....

The plan worked n d marriage stopped..bt the real picture ws till yet to come...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Both Sunaina & Tarun confessed abt their mistakes n plan to evryone..But still din bother ya say cudn confess their true feelings to each other b4 Sunaina left the house of Anjali...And lik they say sacha pyar apna manzil paa hi leta hai...And tht happend in this case too..Tarun-Sunaina confessed their love to each other....😍
😍😍😍😍....

And thus ended the story...and thus Sunaina gt d love of her life...ya say she got life in the person who made her meet with
REAL LOVE...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...And thtsy i am dedicatin a line to Tarun frm Sunaina's side-TUM JO AAYE ZINDAGI MEIN BAAT BAN GAYI.. 😍
😍😍😍.....

Thank U Star Plus...entire team of this 1st love story...for givin such beautiful show today...

PS :
Gautam...HES THE STAR OF THE SHOW TONITE..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gautam, Star of the Show Tonite.!!

Gautam Rode

Gautam was awesome as Tarun, his expressions when angry, falling in love, fighting for love are perfect.. well said nikki, he is the Star of tonite show

Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

Gautam, Star of the Show Tonite.!!

Gautam Rode

Well said nikki..!!

bhaiii...yeh kya reply post kar diya???????main toh gayiii...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣🀣
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i need links to watch it... dying to do so
Well,you already know how much I have liked today's love-storyπŸ˜ƒ.Frankly speaking, was pretty much confused to choose between TMLS and JDJ5,but after 30 mins of watching TMLS,I was sure that I made the right choice!πŸ˜‰ I was never into mushy-mushy love-stories,but surprisingly,I loved it!! πŸ‘ Be it story-line,acting,editing,bg-songs,TMLS's first episode deserved 10/10!! ⭐️

A standing ovation to Mr.Gautam Rode,he stole my heart today!!😳 'Tarun' rocked!!!
πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by -Antu-_-Aslan- - 11 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

i need links to watch it... dying to do so

Crystal Clear 720P *HD* Youtube Quality Links
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 1
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 2
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 3
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 4
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 5
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 6
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 7
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 8
Teri Meri Love Stories 11th August 2012 watch online part 9

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just finished now oh my I'm love with this guy what a amazing act awww girl voice i loved ...now damn excited for next TMLS couple ki:D
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the points a liked:
we cant owe somebody: its difficult to understand the difference between true love and belongingness.just like how we get used to an old shoe n never wana throw it away there r things/ppl who we become fond of. unfortunately we cant owe people,,

concept and story: this can be made into a very nyc  movie for sure!!

drawbacks:
lead actress: she looked elder to gautam. probably she was chosen as the gal had to be 30 plus...
no chemistry and emotional connect: in this 1.5 hr story i didnot conncet with anyone.
poor supporting cast: except gautam none impressed me! this story had grt potential. had there been good actors it wud have been more fun to watch.
poor direction n screenplay: the scence where he says main tumhare pass atah hun...was too cliche'
too many songs/loud bg music: probably they were shwin a shadi ka ghar. hope they let the actors do the talkin or emote by silence! lol

Edited by -skylark- - 11 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res, will comment after watching,
very excited now =D

okay i finally saw it, pretty late though πŸ˜†

and i must say i loved, i love love stories and this one had all the elements thats romance,friendship, understanding and everthing, and i loved sunaina's performance she was brilliant in her acting in every scene specially when she was drunk and gautam was spectacular as well, and i loved all the side characters, dadi jee was so adorable so overall i loved this story but the realisation part between gautam and sunaina i think was a bit abrupt, it should have been shown more smoothly and gradually but nonetheless, verryy adorable episode and im impressed πŸ˜›
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 11 years ago
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just loved loved Gautam Rhode, why is this guy not given more lead oriented shows?!?

His smirk.. 😳