Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WOW the story line is moving damn fast...it's already 3 year leap!!
I love the characters in this show - Mansi's acting especially when she cries reminds me of my old time fav. actress Padmini Kholapuri.

I have great expectations from this show - because the both Shivani and Mansi are so young in age, I wonder what the story line is gonna revolve around - I mean, I am sure they are not gonna make the girls get married right away and make them mommies.

Let's see aage hota hai kya!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u...the story is moving fast...maybe the writers of the show wanna reach a certain point of time/phase in the lives of the leads and then narrate the story at a normal pace...its just the start...we have to wait for the story to unfold na...

And yes i too expect a lot from the show yaar...i mean the characters show and concept has utmost potential and i hope the cvs bring the best of it...

Btw have u read the latest article on Sahil...that he ll fight and rebel againat his family and parents...since they ll be against his love and marriage...doesnt that seem interesting???

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabigha

Totally agree with u...the story is moving fast...maybe the writers of the show wanna reach a certain point of time/phase in the lives of the leads and then narrate the story at a normal pace...its just the start...we have to wait for the story to unfold na...

And yes i too expect a lot from the show yaar...i mean the characters show and concept has utmost potential and i hope the cvs bring the best of it...

Btw have u read the latest article on Sahil...that he ll fight and rebel againat his family and parents...since they ll be against his love and marriage...doesnt that seem interesting???

No I haven't read this article, but I knew that the family would rebel against this relationship, especially Shali's family as they showed that his mom is strict and also the way his older brother did not object to arranged marriage.
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

No I haven't read this article, but I knew that the family would rebel against this relationship, especially Shali's family as they showed that his mom is strict and also the way his older brother did not object to arranged marriage.

Nice observation @purrfect...well Sahil's mom is strict and undoubtedly Anoop is an obedient child...but its Sahil we are talking abt..so it wuld be gun watching hw Sahil rebels against them and convinces them...