shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

The girl who stayed in Saif's room!

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Aug 11, 2012, 06.44PM IST

Dimple Jhangiani, who was last seen in Rajan Shahi's 'Amrit Manthan' was recently in news for her unceremonious exit from the show.

However, the actress nowadays is basking in the glory as she got a chance to shoot at the Pataudi Palace. Dimple will soon be seen in Star Plus' telefilm 'Teri Meri Love Stories' made by Rajan Shahi. The shooting for the telefilm took place at the Patuadi Palace, one and a half hour away from Gurgaon which will also be the venue for Saif -Kareena's wedding.

Dimple considers herself lucky to be a part of the film and for being able to stay in Saif's Mahal in Pataudi Palace.

The film is about a couple getting married and involves all the necessary marriage rituals.

On being asked about staying in Saif Ali Khan's room in Pataudi Palace she says, " to pataudi palace was like a dream come true and then staying in Saif's room was like an icing on the cake. My dream came true as Saif is one of my favourite actors. It was a beautiful and huge room. It was an amazing experience and I feel like visiting the place again. Even Julia Roberts has visited Pataudi palace which makes me feel even luckier. I am eternally grateful to Producer Rajan Shahi for casting me for the telefilm."

On being asked which Saif film she likes? An elated Dimple says, "Hum Tum, Tashan, Agent Vinod, Cocktail, Kal Ho Na Ho" and what she feels about Saif-Kareena getting married she says, "I feel good, the best part is one of their wedding functions is at the pataudi palace where we visited. Kareena is lucky as she will be marrying a nawab!"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/The-girl-who-stayed-in-Saifs-room/articleshow/15449563.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank u dear for the articlke, by the way u here... I guess there was no apu's episode na...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes no Apu's episode wanted to watch for RS's show & Kushal's character & this article had that so stopped by...

Untill then just scanning