•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys.. Just to let you all know.. I haven't forgotten about the DOTW that I am to post today. It's just that I haven't watched Wed and Thurs' episode due to tons of things...  I will watch them first thing tomorrow morning  (my time) and edit this as right now, I have to go to sleep. 

Sorry for being not on time 😳 

Edit: 

I'm back 😳 

Last week, tons of surprising things took place. Few we can discuss on. 

Piddi-Bobby! 😃 Where do you think they will go? We all have seen Piddi in love with Bobby and Bobby is turning nice to him as well. But as she warned him not to get much cozy... Do you think she likes him back but her tomboy nature keeps it hidden? I had a thought... what if this 'like' for Piddi makes the feminine side of Bobby come out? 

Ranveer-Panchi... Well... here I say I favor Panchi more :P She is such a cutiepie and an adorable friend and Ranveer is here making her cry. (Hate him for that) When coming to both of them, it seems as if Panchi already likes him. Or else when Kiya said those mean words to her outside detention room, it wouldn't affect her so much. And we saw that on Thursday's last episode as well... The tears that came out when Ranveer didn't do what she thought he would do. 

So where will this go as well? All the mess-up going to lead to the freedom party. 

KD-Kiya: Even though we see both of them hate each other, KD is there saving Kiya. Yea, in his own way where insults towards her do come once in a while but hey, who cares right? When the end result is both of them coming closer to understanding the other 😉 

Samar-Juhi: Their first real scene!! And as expected, Juhi was super excited and Samar wasn't much a fan of that. Anywho, one couple is already going to the party together. What do you think will happen between the two? Will Samar come close to any understanding? 

JJ- He's back in detention room, caring nothing about what the students do as long as he isn't disturbed. We saw he ran like a wind when he got 'fake' news of his passport. What will happen when he does find it? Will he stay back? And WHERE is his passport? I am having a feeling Nainama has it but kept it hidden? 😛 Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case... 

All this leading back to Freedom Party: 

What will happen to Ranveer-Panchi? Who will go with Panchi? If it's KD, then whom will Kiya go with? What all will happen in the Freedom Party? Will there be any changes? What if JJ ends up there? (I doubt but anything could happen..) 

Uhm, I know not a good discussion and sorry for that. But feel free to add in your points and inputs on the questions 😃 

-Khushi.
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Khushi , I was so waiting for this !
I agree on RaHi's thingy. I guess Ranveer has a soft corner for Panchi but he doesn't know it maybe coz he really gets offened when someone comments on her. Whereas Panchi, she already likes Ranveer as she said the other day- " Ranveer ko dekh ke mera brain function kar dena chod deta hai" 
Awesome post Khushi...
 back to discussion

Piddi-Bobby :- as u said piddi is full on lattu on her and even she too some where feels for him
but her tom boy nature don't allow her...in future would love to see them together
but unlike all other shows i want bobby to remain like this only...
i mean in all shows where we have a tom boy type girl when falls in love , the first thing we see is sudden change in her dress up and behaviour...i don't want this
i would love to see their LS just like they r now...

Ranveer-Panchi :- me too me too love Panchi more ...
she is sweetheart...and as its not just frndship from her side, so i think we will see her hrt brk and then may be Ranveer realise his feelings later...

KD-Kiya:- right said who cares when end result will be  positive ðŸ˜†

Samar - Juhi :- oh i really dont know what to say abt them...as u said Samar wasn't much happy with the thought of she being his date...i think like Kiya , he too thinks Juhi is dumbo...let see how this LS will develop 

JJ :-  oh u dont know abt passport...  it was taken away  by the garbage van ðŸ˜†
so its not possible to be with Naina ma ...and when JJ will get his re-issued passport m sure by the time destiny will have other plans to stop him here ðŸ˜†

Freedom Party :- as per precap KD-Kiya will end up accompanying each other...so no chance of Panchi going with KD...
me too want JJ to come to party, but with whom ðŸ˜†
Edited by -meet- - 11 years ago
Nice topic to start with Khushi!
Piddi- Bobby - the much needed lighter pair. Their romance adds the funny moments in the show and I want that intact. If and when they fall in love - that I expect will take a long time- nothing about their character should change. Piddi won't, I can't imagine a changed him at any rate. According to the CS, JJ is gonna bring the female outta Bobby. That's fine I guess and maybe the she will fall for Piddi. 
@Meet - I think some change in dress would be acceptable. Not a complete make over but a few times here ant there.

RaHi - Me too more of a Panchi fan as of now. I connect with her the most in the show. She has shown a stronger shade today but she isn't that strong either. Ranveer is messing up big time when it comes to her but then again to him she is his best buddy , to be taken for granted. Panchi am sure has feelings for her Nonu. But Nonu will take time to come around and I don't think Panchi will tell him first,though it would be a nice change. 

KiSha - Rightly named Twin Flames. These two have spellbinding passion and a common road to go. They have two mane facets of each other to unravel and that would be the thing to watch out for.

Samar - Juhi - No idea about them yet. But from the CS, combo of a Royal blood and a middle class girl looks good. For Samar to like her she would've to first shed her current wannabe image.

Jaitley - The changed Junglee. What caused such a huge change in the man? He seems to have left a lot behind to be what he is today. He wants to run away from his past, but that isn't easy. I think he will find his way back to himself through our Chotha junglees.

Freedom Party - To be watched out for

Piddi - Bobby 

Bobby has a pet name for Piddi, 'Chuu...he'
They are very cute. I would love to see Piddi and Bobby together! Their fun fights. ðŸ˜† 

Ranveer - Panchi 

I, too, favor Panchi's side. She is lovely girl. Ranveer should not treat her like that. >.< Over all i love to see Ranveer and Panchi have their moments. I want to see what Ranveer has stored for Panchi! ðŸ˜ƒ

KD - Kiya 

KD and Kiya are opposite to eachother but at the same time they are same. The family situation they are having is kind of similiar. 

Samar - Juhi 

They will look adorably cute together! 

Overall.. I CANT WAIT FOR TFP! 

AMazing I agree to ur thoughs and wish that stuff like that happens
tottally agree i luv RaHi alot i m in favour 2 bth both have soft corner for each other but dey dnt realise it...waiting fr lots n lots suprses cmng to piddi n bobby aftr her convo wid KD regarding piddi its clear dat she likes piddi n cares for him... kisha der dance in d freedom party was amazing...