First Epi discussion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The very first episode of ramayana. Discuss it here
My take on first epi:-
I found nothing interesting in it firstly i wanna point out BG score now why all the mythological serials use loudspeaker and bhadkeela BG all the time. This BG makes the simple scenes very loud. In ramanand sagar's ramayan this unwanted music is absent which makes the scenes very natural. I wanna mention devo ke dev in this area which is classical and gud to listen.Ravindra jain music is not magical now it was excellent till Shree Krishna now its repeating and lost its essence. JAI JAI SURNAYAK was very good in 1st ramayan now i don't understand why they changed its rhythm. Sets and costumes were good as sagar's are now skilled in these things. Cast was good upto some extent gud to see Reshmi in prithvi role. Devtas are as usual shown in Shankh vadan and pushp varsha. They had not shown ram and sita in role of vishnu and lakshmi as they don't wanna reveal it now. Its their convenience but they shud have shown in these roles also. I don't liked lakshmi ,she was wearing white clothes this is big blooper as lakshmi wears only red clothes. Vishnu was also shown in white dresses but Shri hari wears pitambar. Reviving old actresses is gud and shikha is gud choice for kaikayi but she ws looking weird due to her height among other ranis and her jewelry ws too loud. Sunita rajwar is too young to do role of Manthara. Due to wig she ws shown old but her voice is childish. Othewise execution is gud like that of ramanand sagar. Whats ur opinion??
Hi there,

There is already a *Ramayan Discussion Thread * for discussions to be made πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Hi there,

There is already a *Ramayan Discussion Thread * for discussions to be made πŸ˜Š
Sry i didn't noticed datπŸ˜•