Teri Meri Love Stories...SA's tellyfilm tonight<3

Posted: 11 years ago
    WILL SHRESTHA AND MEERA REDISCOVER THEIR LOVE  😍

Shreshth and Meera are married for more than ten years. However, the busy schedule has left them with almost no time for love.

Our source from Teri Meri Love Stories shares with us, "Basically from Allahabad, Shreshth and Meera are one such couple who came to Mumbai to fulfill their dreams and ambitious. Shreshth is a CEO of a leading company, while Meera is the perfect home maker who hosts the best parties. However, there is emptiness in their life. Thanks to their busy and tiring schedule they are experiencing loss of romance and simple joys."

Further they add, "It is quite obvious that they need is a spark, which will remind them of their love, passion and joy, passion that they once shared and lost in big city life."

Meera meets Keshav, a dance instructor and ends up joining a dance academy. They bond on the things she used to once love. He reminds Meera of her and Shreshth in younger times. She is forced to lie about her dance classes as attending yoga class. She has to attend the same event where Keshav is performing. Due to the last minute accidents, Meera has to replace the dancer with Keshav on stage."
Will Meera solve this major dilemma? Will she dance with Keshav and save her friend's dreams and career or will she stand up to the reputation and image of her in the society? Will Meera and Shreshth find their lost love again? To find out watch Teri Meri Love Stories, tonight at 9 PM only on STAR Plus.
i love the plot
its interesting
cant wait yaar
Originally posted by Norz

i love the plot
its interesting
cant wait yaar

I kno its such a cute nd common thing which happens with so many couples...nothing fancy or extra ordinary😆
Originally posted by gal.angel

Tenx for sharing

yur welcome 🤗
Originally posted by neha-rockss

I kno its such a cute nd common thing which happens with so many couples...nothing fancy or extra ordinary😆

no dramanazi 😆

uff aab wait nahi hota
nice plot now anxious                   how it would be 
thanks 4 sharing !
me toh super xited...d concept is interesting <3

Meera 🤪 iam so much in love with this name now  🤪  🤣  🤣

the concept is nt unique as it does sounds bit old to me no offense😳

bt shona wil make it unique  😎 🤣 🤣

i know dat  😆

Originally posted by Bipin2012

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Meera</font>🤪<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> iam so much in love with this name now
</font>🤪<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>🤣<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>🤣

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">the concept is nt unique as it does sounds bit old to me no offense😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">bt shona wil make it unique </font>😎<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>🤣<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>🤣

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i know dat</font>😆

concept the sab same hi hote hain
its just how differently we execute it ;-)
Originally posted by SnoWyfaCed.

concept the sab same hi hote hain

its just how differently we execute it ;-)

agreed  

and even i know dat isliye i said na shona wil make it unique one 😳 😳 

did not meant to offend 😳