Great Epi... 12/08..

Posted: 11 years ago
Today's Epi is juz awesome n great...👏 👏 👏
soo touchy... Truly felt the lady shobhna is "Lakhon mein EK " ... 👏...⭐️...

She said She didn't care abt society r family r anything except her Daughter's Happyness... Tats wat a MOTHER ...👏...

also I loved the fact , how She first advices her daughter to adopt children at first n later Shez takin tat Surrogacy step, convienced the families n howtheboth families took it positively , encourged her even a bit later...😛,

I donno how far PPL will be positive like tis n dare to take such a step in our society...

Supriya ji did well in tat role...😊

n as abt Show is good one spreding Positiveness by new thoughts of PPl , real inspirations...😛

n abt Pooja, Shez doing great job as narrator... but disppointin only 2, 3 min screen sapce in one hour show..., they can show her in b/w also narratin , her screen time must be incresed..!!
Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
In which serial Bhavana used to come?? I cant remember! Pls help!
Originally posted by Khush_5

In which serial Bhavana used to come?? I cant remember! Pls help!
sorry no idea, seen her only in 2days epi of show, hope someone will know n reply...:)
You said it all...
Had tears during some parts..
Really it was an excellent episode...
Originally posted by Veena.S

sorry no idea, seen her only in 2days epi of show, hope someone will know n reply...:)

Thanks anyway! :) By the way! Loved ur post! :)
Good Post...

Agree With You.Her Screen Space Must Be Increased.
Originally posted by Kabe

You said it all...
Had tears during some parts..
Really it was an excellent episode...
yup it was soo touchy... me too had tears...
Originally posted by Khush_5

Thanks anyway! :) By the way! Loved ur post! :)
Thank U...😊
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Good Post...

Agree With You.Her Screen Space Must Be Increased.
if so it would be more like real u know as inspired by real story... otherwise I felt the first Epi was goin like a dail soap epi...😕 , n i was waitin n waitin 4 Pooja... Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
The show has indeed a great concept and the first epi really made me weep, hats off to people like AKhtari bai. And the acting was great  too.  And Pooja has been doing a fab job, because the the girl has the consummate skill, charm, maturity and depth to be the host of such a show.  I too wish they would increase her screen time.