Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 18270fans

The show has indeed a great concept and the first epi really made me weep, hats off to people like AKhtari bai. And the acting was great too. And Pooja has been doing a fab job, because the the girl has the consummate skill, charm, maturity and depth to be the host of such a show. I too wish they would increase her screen time.

Completly agree, I wondered at the fact, even all of children growin at her, Shez providin them good future also..., tats truly great of Her n the real Lady Akthari bhai said in interview, angrily, tat She get angry at PPL who leaves girl children, I juz loved it U know, Hats off to Her...👏Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
18270fans thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Completly agree, I wondered at the fact, even all of children growin at her, Shez providin them good future also..., tats truly great of Her n the real Lady Akthari bhai said in interview, angrily, tat She get angry at PPL who leaves girl children, I juz loved it U know, Hats off to Her...👏

You know veena,  coincidentally, Sunday I was with a family celebrating the adoption of  a 4 month girl baby and it was such a happy moment for the young parents and a teary moment for all of us.It is at such moments we rebuild our faith in humanity.  May their tribe increase!!!!!
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 18270fans

You know veena, coincidentally, Sunday I was with a family celebrating the adoption of a 4 month girl baby and it was such a happy moment for the young parents and a teary moment for all of us.It is at such moments we rebuild our faith in humanity. May their tribe increase!!!!!

tats amazing ya... Tats a sign of God blessin, must be increased thier happyness n confidence... Thanx 4 sharin ya... Truly a lovely, awesome moment... 😛