Teri Meri Love Stories

Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit..

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am loving it so far. It seems a bit rushed but SP is to be blamed for that cause looks like all TFs will seem rushed. But even then BBC has managed to show a fine story uptil now in about an hour. Something even 3hrs movie aren't able to show.
Viraf's portrayed his character so well. That stern look that was needed in portraying the husband whose ever so busy yet that little caring attitude in various scenes.. he was great!
Mudit's been fab. His comic timing was admirable. It was SO good to see Shilpa ofcourse as her fan.. that 1020 volt laugh<33 MISSED it. And her expressions have been so perfect.
Waiting to see how its gonna end... only 30 mins left..

P.S- hope it's okay to open this topic =/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fragrance9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
started as sweet track first gear dard second fury third hot
fragrance9 thumbnail
 for me Itz such a matured material well edited to show the needed in less time
fragrance9 thumbnail
Shilpa & BBC proved ONE GREAT SACH

No need to shed tears using glycerine to show that u are hurt or u are in pain 

A true actor's talent is to show he / her acting skills using their OWn ablities 

kudos shilpa
viraf  & mudit done best with their roles 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Given the time they have, they are doing an excellent job of developing all the characters and making the story move at a decent pace... 

Today's episode has been really good so far... I can relate this so much to my own life... in terms of forgetting the small pleasures of life, while we run after career and money
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They she show this show 5 days. And , boring shows like , saathiya on weekends.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Such a matured story.. n so well executed... one of the biggest highlights of todays epi is its dialogues... marvellous 🥳

Shilpa and Viraf share sizzling chemistry ...and both have given a nuanced performance.. .loved it full on 👏

Two fave lines:

Mr. Kashyap. .kitni ajeeb baat hai.. jo aapke paas hai.. aapko uski kadar nahi.. jiske liye main pareshan hun.. usko meri kadar nahi :(  - Keshav

&

aaj tak kab baat ki hai? tumne kaha.. maine suna - Meera
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was really very interesting...liked it..
Execution is good..
Actors a doing a gr8 job...

N shilpa...after a long time...wow
anku- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saminak12

They she show this show 5 days. And , boring shows like , saathiya on weekends.

I agree Saminak. It was a FAB TF in just 1.5 hrs. Something that the regular show get  5 days = 5 hrs and still don't seem to able to show. I wonder how today's TF could have been if it was given a little longer time 😳 Did you like it? :D
anku- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta_r

Given the time they have, they are doing an excellent job of developing all the characters and making the story move at a decent pace... 

Today's episode has been really good so far... I can relate this so much to my own life... in terms of forgetting the small pleasures of life, while we run after career and money

I agreee. Everything seemed to be coming at and in the right time. And Mudit's character seems more like one that brought along the missing factor back in the husband and wife's life. What do you think?

I am SO happy with the TF.. It seemed like its going to be sort of pointless but no with the ending, it all seems to be coming together 😳