Sweet-bird thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loving You Is Fun ( RaHi OS)

Wanna dedicate this OS to Nikki028. Who always encourages me to write more. This one is specially for you from my side.

She was angry!! You can say damn angry!! She wanted to scream. This time again her mother preferred Ranveer over her. She wanted to go Kashmir and Ranveer Goa. Her bad luck again. Her mother decided to go Goa.

"Ok, it's final.We are going to Goa. Next time Kashmir", Savitri Roy, Panchi's mom announced with a smile in her face.

She wanted to hit him. Wanted to throw that flower vase, which she liked too much.That stupid Ranveer smirked after listening that.

Finally Goa!!! In hotel room..

"Obviously he should love Goa more!!! Those stupid girls on beach, wearing bikini!!! That's why he chose Goa!", Panchi said with anger in her tone.

She came near the window. She loved Goa!! What's an amazing place. "If we can say Kolkata is city of joy then obviously we can say Goa is the city of fun", she said with a slight smile in her face.

And then she noticed. Ranveer was talking with a girl near the entrance of their hotel "Dream Pearls".

There he was. In the arms of some cheap bitch. How dare he?? 24 hours have not even passed since they came to Goa and already he was flirting with an another girl.

Damn window!!!! Damn her eyes!!! Stupid Goa!!! Screw that chick!!!

Me coming Ranveer Shergil!!! I will kill that chick first and then my next target you.

She ran towards the main gate of "Hotel  Dream Pearls".

"Ranveer Shergil!!! How dare you???", Ranveer heard someone shouting. Before he could say something, she slapped that girl.

There she was, his best friend. Who turned into a lioness and ready to eat him.

What is this Moti?? he said with a little anger in his tone.He would never admit that he enjoyed how she slapped that girl.

She wanted to cry. This guy will never understand that she is in love with him.

With tears in her eyes she ran. She wanted to be alone for sometime. The beach is the best place. she ran.

How beautiful the beach is. As it was the evening, less people were in the beach.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Her hear started beating first and she got goosebumps all over her body. she couldn't control her smile.

Ranveer!!! She almost shouted.

"Who else? You thought Ranveer Kapoor?", he said with a playful smirk in his face.

I was just teasing you. Just waned to see your reaction. I just enjoyed it how you fought for me.

"This time, I can't forgive you Mr. Ranveer Shergil. You have to pay for this", She said with a smile in her face.

"I can do anything for you. Tell me", he knew what was her demand , though he wanted to hear it from her mouth.

Kiss me!!

Panchi put her hands on his neck and brought his face close to her face and after sometime his lips were covered by Panchi's soft lips. It didn't take much time for him to response to her soft kiss and opened his mouth to let her in. Meanwhile Panchi was ruffling his air and bringing him closer to her that there was no space left between their bodies. Ranveer put his other hands also on her back and his hands stroke all over her back.

"I hate you!!", she said.

"What?? hate me? Really?", he laughed.

"Shut up and kiss me". She put her lips again on his lips.

Love don't have to be a bunch of drama
A bunch of knock down, drag-outs cryin' in the rain
It's alright to keep it light now mama, don't you think
We're having such a good time together, it's only just begun My heart's never smiled so hard, baby, loving you is fun...

So it was crap. I know. Don't ask me how I ended up writing this. Ya I know my next exam Tuesday, so what? I m tired how people are always saying "Bechari Panchi, feeling bad for her". So I wrote this.Here Panchi is smart,naughty. Our Ranveer and Prachi are hot tooπŸ˜‰. I have to control myself, kisses are raining in all my OS's n FFπŸ˜†. Hit like n comment. Enjoy.
Thanks_Misti

Edited by Sweet-bird - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omfggg for me???????i jst read the starting line... thank u soo soo much for this sweeet surprise...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... lemme read the OS nw n wil comment on it aftr tht
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
aww tht ws a sweet romantic RaHi OS...loved readin it...all d best for ur xams...bt haan RaHi stories isi tarah hum RaHi souls par shower karte rahna Mistiii...luv u n thnx soo soo much once again..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dude! You & Nidhi are here writing OS's on them when exams r dancing on you girl's head & here me going mad how to handle the ideas which I have got for such Fics n also my exams which are approaching soon..LOL We are gone cases..

But this one was totally unlike how RaHi are.. No?
Panchi is so much more open here & Ranveer already knew about her feelings ;P

But I enjoyed reading hehe..
BTW you are a Bengali kya?
Sweet-bird thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

aww tht ws a sweet romantic RaHi OS...loved readin it...all d best for ur xams...bt haan RaHi stories isi tarah hum RaHi souls par shower karte rahna Mistiii...luv u n thnx soo soo much once again..πŸ€—

LOL. I was shouting. I was screaming that I can't see my topic. Haahhahah I posted same OS two times LOL. Glad that you loved it. Exam??? I don't know, what I will do..wait..will give u a big rply:)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
misti...i hv a better idea instead of givin me big reply...plz giv an update of ur FF jiska teaser u gave...wht say??πŸ˜‰
Sweet-bird thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

misti...i hv a better idea instead of givin me big reply...plz giv an update of ur FF jiska teaser u gave...wht say??πŸ˜‰

Hahhhahahahh awesome idea. LOL I think I should nt give that teaser..here I m thinking thinking and drinking waterπŸ˜†..I have to think about that..Like this crap OS, i dnt wanna write that..all I can say after kiss a big dhamaka is waiting..will post that soon
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet-bird

Hahhhahahahh awesome idea. LOL I think I should nt give that teaser..here I m thinking thinking and drinking waterπŸ˜†..I have to think about that..Like this crap OS, i dnt wanna write that..all I can say after kiss a big dhamaka is waiting..will post that soon

oh hello crap kisko boli??😑😑... this os is nt crap...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... aaram se...shaanti se likho beti...koi pressure nahi...i ws jst helpin u in nt wastin time as its ur xam time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...xam ke baad u reply to al of us and as well as write rahi stories too...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Damn window!!!! Damn her eyes!!! Stupid Goa!!! Screw that chick!!!

hahaha lol this made me ROFL..
Great OS yaar!!! aww they kissed <3
Really loved it. 
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so romantic it was nice ...dear ..i think u shld first continue ur ff wid shaadi den pregnant lolzzz