Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hey is it true that sana us leaving the show or just a rumor?

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
^As of now nothing is confirmed about her leaving, but because of her health, we aren't seeing much of her nowadays in the show. So it can go either way I think =/
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KiSha13

it repeats at saturday sunday 11pm..and old episodes are being repeated at monday - friday 5:30 pm

Thanks a lot but is this the only repeat timing of the new episodes. Actually I am going to Pakistan for holidays and I want to know all the infos in case I can't watch it on tv.

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee86

Hey guys, can someone tell me more about the ETF? Why was it formed? How is it different from normal police and when did Arjun join it? Thanks!

Why was it formed? uh well not sure but ETF means emergency task force so in my opinion they solve important cases, high profil cases or cases that local police can't handle, quite often in a limited time.

How is it different from normal police? they don't roam in their uniform, they have the authority to solve cases in another city, because if I am not wrong the usual local police pass the case to the local police of the other city so ETF is more like national police. And as I mentionned, they show us solving cases that police can't solve, high profil cases often in short notice.

When did Arjun join it? He joined it just for helping them find Sheen, who is like his sister and then, in second episode, he officialy joined ETF, in order to find Sikander who killed his wife.

I hope I gave you the right answers as that is what I believe watching the show. Sorry if not so, I tried my best.

Luv u<333
Kashish
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Someone give me the link Of todays Tv9 segment of ArIy...pls pls pls...
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much @Kashishk. ðŸ˜Š
dee86 thumbnail
Guys, what info do we have about Sikander and Pathan?

Sorry to bother you guys again. I'm planning to write an SS and I don't want to mangle facts, hence all the questions.
kashishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee86

Guys, what info do we have about Sikander and Pathan?

Sorry to bother you guys again. I'm planning to write an SS and I don't want to mangle facts, hence all the questions.

Hey dear, you are welcome it was my pleasure repkying you. The only info that we have, as far as I know, are Arjun broke Pathan's leg in past and he broke the other one in first episode. As for Sikander, we just know that he killed Roshni. Arjun jpined Etf as Sikander's case will be given to ETF.

Hope it helped you.
Luv u<333
Kashish
dee86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishk

Hey dear, you are welcome it was my pleasure repkying you. The only info that we have, as far as I know, are Arjun broke Pathan's leg in past and he broke the other one in first episode. As for Sikander, we just know that he killed Roshni. Arjun jpined Etf as Sikander's case will be given to ETF.

Hope it helped you.
Luv u<333
Kashish

Thank you so much, sweets!! Having no backstory for these two makes my life easier cos now I can imagine whatever I want! Yay!! Thanks again and sorry for the trouble. You are a rockstar! 🤗
purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey being an senior member can i post pics or siggies in "creations gallery" n can i post "GOTW" after signing up...i mean can i sign up for it or is it done specifically by higher members??? Edited by purecure - 11 years ago