Arjun - Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Help Desk [All Questions Here] - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

haila! Kaise kiya re?! Oye PM karr please... Please Aaloo... Jaldi..mujhse toh ni hota...*cries*
sanchi di,bus image aayi hai video link s nt working🤣kisi aur se cnfrm karna padega,wo play ho raha hai kya?

dii... When I post like this na, it appears as a blank post.😒
Copy the share link from YT then paste it between the two brackets where it says file name, this will let us see the video directly here.

Aliya's video is working. Hit the play button and it will play the video.
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

<div>
Copy the share link from YT then paste it between the two brackets where it says file name, this will let us see the video directly here.

Aliya's video is working. Hit the play button and it will play the video.
arrey Dii.. Doing that only but as I said it appears as blank! 😒

Post the link here so I can see, sometimes you have to have a YT account and subscribe to the channel in order to share the videos from them.

Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Post the link here so I can see, sometimes you have to have a YT account and subscribe to the channel in order to share the videos from them.

I hope I'm not troubling you much! So sorry dii.
Here's the link :: http://m.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&v=oI__R4E-qKw

I hope I'm not troubling you much! So sorry dii.
Here's the link :: http://m.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&v=oI__R4E-qKw
For some reason I can't view it from here, but I have subscribe to the channel, once I get home I will take a look and get back to you.

I am at work now, so can't see it here.
Thats okay Dii. Thanks for the help.

Thats okay Dii. Thanks for the help.

I looked into the link you provided, it can not be posted here because of some sort of restrictions on it. You can only play it on a desktop with a chosen application or on a mobile. It does not play on YT so that is why it cannot be shared.

Sorry.
Originally posted by meghasingh

Post comments on arjun topics, hit the chaska meter and comment on shaleen's profile.
SORRY I KNOW It sounds silly but where do i find chaska meter and shaleen's and sana's profile
Originally posted by beatrice_89

SORRY I KNOW It sounds silly but where do i find chaska meter and shaleen's and sana's profile
Dear, you can find it just above the overveiw of the show.