Arjun - Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Help Desk [All Questions Here] - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _mahi_

Since we are not getting any sbs/sbb segments of Arjun, i am planning to send some stuff to ETF in real.. i have seen people sending their presents to sbb or sbs n then they go to the sets and give it to the actors.. that way we will get to encourage our favorite actors and also will get a chance to see the sbs/sbb segments.. does anybody know how to contact sbs/sbb about it?πŸ˜•
Great idea! I don't know how to contact SBB/SBS πŸ˜•
But would love to help with the idea! πŸ˜³ I just love this creative stuff! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Great idea! I don't know how to contact SBB/SBS πŸ˜•
But would love to help with the idea! πŸ˜³ I just love this creative stuff! πŸ˜†
aww thanks a lot.. yeap i dont know either 🀣 i went to their website but there is no email providedConfused i got their phone number but who wants to call them and ask this question 🀣 i would be dying out of embarassment.. i think IF people can do this too.. but i dont know whom to contactConfused
does anybody knows how to download the videos Nipun/Dhruvie posts? or if we cant download them at all?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by _mahi_

aww thanks a lot.. yeap i dont know either 🀣 i went to their website but there is no email providedConfused i got their phone number but who wants to call them and ask this question 🀣 i would be dying out of embarassment.. i think IF people can do this too.. but i dont know whom to contactConfused
Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You can try though, I'm international so calling will be tough, maybe we can get their email? πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You can try though, I'm international so calling will be tough, maybe we can get their email? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
Yeah I am not from India eitherπŸ˜† but I can still call them with calling cards but then i will probably sound stupidπŸ˜† Yeah i tried getting their email but there is no email provided on their website. I will try to send them msgs on Youtube maybe. πŸ˜• 
Anyone know where I can find the music that played on September 23rd, at the end of the episode? It's like a bhajan. I've heard that tune in many shows, especially Ekta's shows, but never could find it online. 
What happened to the banner contest ? I can't find the thread anymore
Originally posted by Sia89

What happened to the banner contest ? I can't find the thread anymore
The last day for PSC was September 23rd. It wasn't the banner but the promotional siggy contest 😊
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Anyone know where I can find the music that played on September 23rd, at the end of the episode? It's like a bhajan. I've heard that tune in many shows, especially Ekta's shows, but never could find it online. 

Posting this again. πŸ˜†
Mystic, you watch this as well? πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPGgG0OkUIo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

That's teh song. It's similar to this Shirdi Sai Baba aarti that's my favorite so I've known this since forever as well πŸ˜†