Arjun

Arjun - Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Help Desk [All Questions Here] - Page 8

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rimss19

thnks for the help mahi...just one more question, i am new and i want to write an FF on ariya, so can i do that? what all things do i need to keep in mind while writing it? this is the first tym i am writting something on india forums so i just wanted to know if there are any rules here! ðŸ˜Š

You can definitely write an FF on Ariya if you want to! Welcome to IF :)

The general rules apply here - No plagiarism (don't copy your story/make it original) and no vulgar/explicit content. There are people of all ages o IF, so I'm sure you understand :)

Section Rules & Regulations has some general rules as well. Any other questions about this, feel free to PM me :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Naina..

You can definitely write an FF on Ariya if you want to! Welcome to IF :)

The general rules apply here - No plagiarism (don't copy your story/make it original) and no vulgar/explicit content. There are people of all ages o IF, so I'm sure you understand :)

Section Rules & Regulations has some general rules as well. Any other questions about this, feel free to PM me :)

thankyou sooo much :D ðŸ˜ƒ i will post my FF very soon and try my best to follow all the rules..thnks agn ðŸ˜Š
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
does anyone know where i can find spoilers to the show?
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: puvini

In the swimming pool epi, what disease that Mahota had and what Arjun explained abt it? Please can anyone explain me clearly.. Actually i missed that part..

itwas multiple sclerosis where the outer cover of nerve cell is damaged by patient's own immunity system & hence the nerve cell can not carry impulse from one another..
women are mostly affected.
not curable,tretment can only increase the survival time.
hope this help 😊
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yesterday i saw Samjhey ya samjhaon of the weak but today i am not finding it.someone plz give me link
Snehuz thumbnail
I've uploaded some of the BG musics of Arjun in YouTube but can't post the links here. If any1 needs them, u can browse for the BG's in youtube. Thanks :)Edited by Snehuz - 11 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching September 16 and it stopped at the point where chotu and arjun are running after that dude and he's hit by a vehicle. Then the team gets together and words are exchanged. The precap is shown of Arjun losing his cool with that guy who killed his wife but nothing after that. I thought it would be continued on the next episode but that was the special of the ganesh pooja thing. 
 Can someone tell me where to watch the full episode?

Please and thank you!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
^That was retelecasted on the 30th of September :)

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sherdilali

yesterday i saw Samjhey ya samjhaon of the weak but today i am not finding it.someone plz give me link

Here you go😊
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: _Meena_

does anyone know where i can find spoilers to the show?

I don't think there are any spoilers for the show because there is a new story every weekend. But you can find pictures or banners for the next story on Gorky's Facebook Page I believe.
Hope that helps!😊