Arjun

Loving this show...

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So the only reason I looked at this show was because Sana Khan is in it, and I liked her as Lavanya in IPKKND.

I must say after seeing the first episode that this show looks really promising and I will keep watching. I'm liking the lead actor a lot too.

This show reminds me of CSI Miami but with an Indian twist.๐Ÿ˜‰  Great concept and I hope it lasts for a while.  It's nice to see something else than Saas-Bahu drama.๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
OMG! I know right, This is like CSI: Miami- Indian CSI!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loving Sana Khan and the lead actor is awesome as well! This show is super different, Good different! ;)
westindian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

OMG! I know right, This is like CSI: Miami- Indian CSI!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loving Sana Khan and the lead actor is awesome as well! This show is super different, Good different! ;)

Definitely good different๐Ÿ˜†, I haven't been able to see today's episode but will watch it soon. I like the style and drama + mystery.  Great concept๐Ÿ‘
westindian thumbnail

I'm glad it's just on the weekends, it will be nice to watch after watching my other serials during the week.๐Ÿ˜‰
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: westindian

Definitely good different๐Ÿ˜†, I haven't been able to see today's episode but will watch it soon. I like the style and drama + mystery.  Great concept๐Ÿ‘

I'm sure you'll love it! ๐Ÿ˜› Aww! Arjun and Riya are quite cute, such small and sweet gestures. And than the awesome way the team figure out clues, Mainly Arjun! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sana was at the most part the reason for me to watch this show too but it was also something abt the promos too i guess or something tht made me want to watch it and it was definitely worth it ๐Ÿ˜Š i think the show looks more like NCIS, than CSI (maybe because i watch NCIS a little more than CSI lol) anywho i really like this show im glad they came up with such a nice show... And oh i forgot to introduce myself im Shagufta ๐Ÿ˜Š
westindian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rockin_gal

Sana was at the most part the reason for me to watch this show too but it was also something abt the promos too i guess or something tht made me want to watch it and it was definitely worth it ๐Ÿ˜Š i think the show looks more like NCIS, than CSI (maybe because i watch NCIS a little more than CSI lol) anywho i really like this show im glad they came up with such a nice show... And oh i forgot to introduce myself im Shagufta ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Shagufta๐Ÿค—, I'm Christine.
I also watch NCIS more than CSI. I think why it reminds me of CSI:Miami is the abundance of water and different scenery, oh and the use of sunglasses๐Ÿ˜Ž. I keep thinking of Haratio๐Ÿ˜†
westindian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

I'm sure you'll love it! ๐Ÿ˜› Aww! Arjun and Riya are quite cute, such small and sweet gestures. And than the awesome way the team figure out clues, Mainly Arjun! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

I just finished watching today's episode online and I love this show even more. I like him giving her back her red hair clip and the way she steals glances at him...definitely a jodi to watch๐Ÿ˜‰
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so true dear...i watched the 1st epi just coz of sana but the new guy is such a promising talent...awesome actor n what attitude..<3<3
n the lead pair is working for me...loving them already..<3
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
it is great show. watched the 1st episode it was awesome. luv the lead actor, he is great. Riya and arjun chemistry was great in the episode. Sana was great. it true CSI: miami - Indian way. Show looks promising.