hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
MONDAY UPDATES 13.08.2012
EPISODE 70

Kaibam comes to see Stallin and cries he cannot study nu 😭 cause it does not go to his head awww pavam 😭 Stallin ask enna achu nu and Kaibam says he can't study and his not good nu. Stallin ask how come his good in swimming and Kaibam says he practice them daily nu  πŸ˜› Stallin ask him not to worry and to do the same and he will help Kaibam in extra class too. He makes Kaibam stop crying and tickles him 😳 makes him laugh.

Alagan & HM .. yabba mokka thangamudiyalae 🀣 HM vangu vangu vangufy Alagan about the Independence day
🀣🀣 Alagan finally ask how the event is going to take place .. further its 7C and suttam the event is going to fail 😑 HM ask him not to talk like this by Alagan continues his lodaka talking πŸ˜• and HM gives him trying to talk to him πŸ₯± Alagan demands for the events and what stuff they going to perform. He needs to check over the list. HM agrees ... and leaves. HM tells himself hopefully Stallin is save their manam πŸ˜†

7C pasangal studying ...😲 ippadi taan the look on HM and Kuravi face
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Kuravi and HM both shock but very much impressed with the kids. HM rombhavae feel pannar seeing the boys studying. He goes near  them to ask something and the boys vambufy HM πŸ˜†

Alagan and Tamil Alagan praise tamil was his super move not wanting to teach if Stallin is there nu. Tamil laughs and says even he made Easter to listen to him. Alagan ask how come Easter listen to him because she is close friend to Stallin nu. Tamil then says he know how Alagan has a likes for Easter nu and Alagan goes blushing ...kodumai
🀣 they both want to do something to stop this event 😑

Stallin calls the boys and tells them the good news that their class is going to be responsible for the independence tread. Boys gets happy. Stallin ask for help from them to plan .. Kaibam suggest Vennila to give the speech about India while Gabby to do dance... they discuss and comes out with good agenda for that day πŸ‘πŸΌ At the end Kaibam comes near to Stallin and says Namma Kalakarom sir πŸ‘

thodarum

This content was originally posted by: sneha_vijay

Tuesday UPDATES 14.08.2012
EPISODE 71

ALL the students with kurivi in the room and there is a costume designer and they are selecting some dress and then there comes stallin asks abt what are they doing and then he keeps asking the students abt their role and he asked allaiya mani he says all wanted me to put vinayagar role bt if i put that no one cant see my face what to do ? and stallin says that dnt worry i will give you a good role and then he asks the costume designer that how much it cost and he keeps ok telling athu athu and stallin says to kurivi that kurivi pathu its should not cost much and then kurivi says sir he my well known to me and that designer says it will cost ten thousand and stallin says that tell him we cant pay this much and he says six thousand and stallin says no no and finally they said five thousand and then they all make fun and then stallin asks kurivi that total how much amount and he says more than fifty thousand and then they go to HM and taking abt this and HM is happy abt all going and then AHM comes and he tells that they cant offer this much money and he is like tell the students to stop doing this function and stallin says to HM tat enns sir all are very happy and they are all expecting more and at this time if i go tell how do they fell and HM supports him and says to AHm that i will talk to that higher ppl and get permission and AHM says that neega keetu avanga ok solutahukula next independence day vandhurum and AHM tellsagain that go tell your students that yuor not going to do this any more

Kuravi comes to see Stallin who tells him about the money given by alagan. Kuravi says its not enough and what is stallin going to do. Stallin says his much confused and he too don't know how to deal with this but he really wants this function to take place for the sake of his 7C kids. Both thinks what can be done.

Alagan comes to HM and mokka podufy with him as usual. Thangala paa A lorry comes bringing some stuff like chairs and tables. Alagan ask the driver what is all this. Driver says someone by the name Stallin has rented all this. Alagan ask HM if he gave payment but HM says he don't know. Alagan wonders how Stallin got the money to rent this.

This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Wednesday Updates 15.08.2012
no telecast

This content was originally posted by: harhem

Thursday
16/08/12
Episode 72

Episode starts with girls tapas and gang teasng boys as Nehru and Bharathiyar. Boys gets a chance to tease the girls as Tapas is playing the role of Bharathmatha and Vennila is going to give a speech. She is going to speak in tamil and the kids tease her for messing up with her previous speech. They divert the topic as vennila feels bad. They talk about how they are going to perform for the first time in their life that too because of Stallin,they plan to take a photograph with their costume with Stallin as it is a memorable one. Stallin talking to some girls who complaint of not getting involved in any of the events as they hardly knows to do something. One girl is interested in kabbadi for which Stallin feels she can come first when they organize a sports day,another girl who was abt to sing afilmy song is asked to change it to any of patriotic song by Stallin as it is an independence day programme. They talk abt the two groups in their class Gaby & Tapas group.They are proud of their group but complaints that only Gaby had the chance to showcase her talent.Stallin says he will look into the matter while Kuruvi arrives there. He questions on the source of finance for the function as the school is ready to give only 3000 Rs where as the expenses is estimated to be 60000Rs. Kuruvi finds out that Stallin has pledged his gold chain for this set up and scolds him for doing so.Stallin says he is ready to anything for the kids' happiness and he doesnt even bother to sacrifice himself for them and gets out from there leaving behind a stunned Kuruvi

HM is enlightened abt the act of Stallin who appears before him with Kuruvi.He asks him the valid reason for doing so which is convincingly replied back by Stallin as he is just conducting a function for children's sake.Kuruvi tries to barge in the topic as he feels sorry for Stallin's mom who has given in the chain and taunts the HM for not providing proper funds for the function this year.HM replies that AHM is adamant on restricting the funds this time and he cant do anything abt it. Kuruvi questions his position of HM is still at stake as AHM is the decision maker. Kuruvi agrees to give 5000 Rs for Stallin and asks Hm also to contribute.HM says he will also give 5000 while Kuruvi tease him for his stinginess,HM unable to reveal his financial position , Stallin understands and denies the contribution and he does this to make the children gets a proper recognition. HM reminds him of DEO issue which will follow this.

Tapas gang ( roja kootam) comes in to meet Stallin as Vennila has brought vada for him,He says he sees all the kids as one and cannot accept a favour from one of them as it would turn out to be biased.They ask him what he wants which they are ready to give him.He says they should study well and reach higher postions and he should be proud that he has taught them and they have become such great people. He accepts the vada and they all have it together. AHM comes with Idi amin as they are worried abt what secretive plans Stallin is preparing for Independence day.Suddenly spots Kuruvi who can be the reliable source of information for the chief guest.AHM tries to terrify Kuruvi and carve out the news abt the chief guest.Kuruvi understands the cunning look of AHM and adds more fuel to the fire.he tells them that super star Rajinikanth is the chief guest. Both are shell shocked hearing this.

Thodarum

This content was originally posted by: harhem

Friday
Episode 73
17/8/12

Kuruvi Reel suthufying abt the chief guests. He says Rajinikanth is the chief guest since he was HM's childhood frnd and they were so close thats y Superstar couldnt deny the request. He is also accompanied by Dhanush as well. AHM and Idi amin startled and cant believe their ears. He further continues that SPB , Chitra and team is gonna sing welcome song with 7c students. Kids stage the drama and dialogs are written by Crazy Mohan and many cine artists are also going to join them,they are surprised to hear that by pledging a Gold chain all these can be possible.Kuruvi adds that he Stallin has pledged even his house for this programme.Gaby is taught dance by Shobana who will do a guest performance as well. The video coverage id done by Santosh Sivn and P.C.SriramπŸ˜† ( Semma Reel)..Both are spellbound that they cant believe their own ears and are literally confused. They get scared abt Stallin's over prospective popularity among the village.

Stallin share good laugh hearing Kuruvi's reel to AHm & Idi Amin and asks him the reason.Kuruvi says they are envious abt him and are trying to mess up the function atleast they will be confused on the chief guests which will really make them scared abt ruining it. Stallin wishes to show the kids talent in limelight but he is a bit scared. He asks abt the money he spent for the snacks which he provided but Kuruvi refuses to accept the money. Kuruvi wants to show his dedication to boost up the kids along with Stallin and he is happy as well. Stallin is happy hearing it. He boost up the confidence level in Stallin that function wil be a success.
HM room Stallin comes in.Hm awestruck abt the dedication of the students as they are rehearsing still.He asks abt the rehearsal, but Stallin says it shud be seen directly on the stage.HM says he has arranged for the media coverage to show the real talent of the kids to the management. He also feels proud of Stallin for his efforts but he is sad that he couldnt approve the budget. He is abt to go to his house but stops hearing the mouth relishing menu from Stallin abt Chicken and other stuff.

Kuruvi comes in with food for the kids. all of them are doing their dress rehearsals.Kuruvi identifies each character. Kaibomb as tiger and Kuruvi tease him that elephant would have been more apt for him.He mistakes Bharathiyar costume& Vivekananda and corrects it,Tapas as Bharatamata, Grinder, sani as local villagers, Minnal as Gandhiji and other boy as Nehru ji.He says he feels elated seeing their efforts and it should pay off as Stallin is working hard for this.The kids assure him and feels hungry.

The day arrives.Stallin prays before Gandhiji's statue and goes to see the kids who are ready.He wishes Balu who is in Bharathiyar costume to keep the head held high,calls up Nehru ji abt the missing rose in his pocket for which the boy says it is eaten up by Kaibomb. He sees all the students in their make up and encourages them.Kaibomb scares him with his getup and he motivates Gaby to perform well.He asks Kuruvi abt the chief guests and gets informed that they will arrive but its going to rain.He goes out to check but Esther comes in and tells him that it wont rain.He feels his confidence rising seeing Esther. SHe says she was made to sit in his opposition out of circumstances but will be his friend who will be supportive always.It starts raining.all run inside.He stands in the middle feels dejected. All the students start sobbing. Esther calls him inside and he is totally shattered.😭

Precap:HM and Stallin with Esther sad.AHM and Idi amin tease them.

Edited by atina - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Oh god πŸ˜² promo πŸ˜’

pavam 7C students. Would they still perform despite the rain?

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rathna thanks so much for the awesome update and the comments

Alagan blusing i can imagine - enna kodumai da teachers trying to stop the independance day event

so 7C nowdays really busy ah - studying & performing kuddies pavam

i pray something bad should happen to Alagan and Tamil teacher like in movies you know backfiring on them - accident or flu that they can't come to school or can't talk ( i like this one better ) using sign language
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalki2007

i pray something bad should happen to Alagan and Tamil teacher like in movies you know backfiring on them - accident or flu that they can't come to school or can't talk ( i like this one better ) using sign language

😲 i thought the same and was telling my hubby too πŸ˜† I guess seeing the event is going to be a great success is gona be a smack on their face
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I felt sad for stalin sir today.
kalki2007 thumbnail
i didn't watch it yet come back tomorrow for the comments
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Yet to watch it.. will wait for the updates before commenting πŸ˜›
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update completed 
and thanks ratna ka for helping me 
Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Rathna and Sneha thank you so much for the update

Stalin yup really sad i think he got money from the chain

ok now i am slapping the Alagan the loose AHM how he can do this to the school HM should do something not sitting do nothing

i love Kurvi's attitude he should enter into to movies he is really good actor
i saw the promo it was raining how come God didn't give little karunai  to these poor kids mmm hope they can perform somewhere inside
do you think they would have any backup plan fat chance
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Kalki, i do think the kids will perform despite the rain πŸ˜ƒ This would serve right to the face for the teachers who don't think the 7C kids worth for anything... looking forward for today's episode.