Good show - Already Addicted

Posted: 11 years ago
It must be because of 4lions. 👍🏼 all the character are well etched and good performances. Reminds me of the show called Special Squad on Star One. Of course we are suckers for romance, so the romance between riya and arjun will be  interesting but overall good show!
exactly... sounds interesting
hehehe yes im also addicted to this one...the characters have there strong presence n the new jodi in town is here to stay...loving their chemistry...tiffs n care...awww...<3
Originally posted by jenny1000

It must be because of 4lions. 👍🏼 all the character are well etched and good performances. Reminds me of the show called Special Squad on Star One. Of course we are suckers for romance, so the romance between riya and arjun will be  interesting but overall good show!
So true. It also reminds me of the Special Squad. so true romance between riya and arjun will be interesting to watch. it is good show..
but i dnt like da fact that he was married and his wife died not that im sad for his wife but why did dey had to show him married :(
I'm liking this show! It's def something different<3
yaar same here...
some this diff
Edited by anu17 - 11 years ago
Totally agree wid all of u!!!
LUving this show...and rightly said it reminds me tooo of SS!!!

I dun understand why they always have to kill the main protagnists wife...lolzz Even in SS Aryan's first wife was dead and he was trying to find the culprit...Same's the case wid Arjun!!!
Agreed!!!!! 😃
It's just been 2 days but..here I am wishing that I could watch it every day 😃
The concept is awesome and the stories are interesting. The cast is awesome as well. Arjun and Riya are like fab 😃
I really love the hair clip incident..and the background music is cute too!!!!!!
Saturdays and Sundays were so boring..now looking forward to it!!!!!
I liked this show as well. The two episodes I saw were balanced in terms of emotions and action, without being too boring. A good 40 minute episode hitting all the right notes

The human touch between the five people, the romance between Arjun and riya, the power struggle, the genius ( not technology) behind solving the cases was really good.

All in all a good show with a 4lions stamp on it