I Hate You | Fan Fiction | KD - Kiya | Part 3/3

Posted: 11 years ago

Kiya was tired as hell, the 30 minute walk turned out to be 50 minute walk. KD was irritated with Kiya's walking. But he didn't blame her, she was never used to walking, she was used to sit back in the car with air blowing her hair.

When she would stop walking KD would encourage her saying that the house was near. KD would taken a taxi, but at this time there was not a single taxi on the road. Weird huh, and it was just Ten Thirty!

Her short dress was distracting many goons so KD had to put an arm around her and glare at those goons. When Kiya entered KD's house she sighed in relief and fainted. She couldn't bare more walking in her stilettos and when she decided to walk bare foot, her foot met with a puddle. And she was disgusted at hell!  

KD sighed, he had to pick Kiya up. He took Kiya in his arms and started walking to wards his room which he shared with her brother. His house was small. 2 rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 small kitchen.

"Dada ye kon hai?" KD's brother asked KD.

Kd lied Kiya on his bed. KD sat next to her and answered his brother, "Ye Kiya hai."

"Apki girlfriend?" KD's brother teased him.  

"Oye tu aaj kal bahut badon wali batein karta hai!" KD asked his brother.

His brother shrugged, "Dada, baba bahut gussa the, kyunki aap nahi aaye ghar timese.." And with that he walked away to sleep.

KD sighed then looked at Kiya, he touched his lips, and smiled. He knew that Kiya wont remember any of this and he was grateful of that. Otherwise the things would've been awkward between him and Kiya.

He pulled out a mattress and lied it on the floor. And took out his night clothes, something comfortable than this tight jeans!

As he lied down on the floor, He heard Kiya's from right-to-left left-to-right right-to-left. He sighed and got up, he looked at Kiya, she looked uncomfortable in the clothes she was wearing. Anyone would be, the dress was freaking short and tight!

He sighed, he respected girls. And laid down on his mattress and tried to sleep'.

"What The HeLL?!" She screamed, "Where the hel'OWW" She caught her head which was spinning as if she sat on worlds biggest rolla coster.

"Here take this." KD had made lemonade. It would help her hangover.

"No freakin'Ow! Ahh!" Kiya looked at lemonade and then at KD. She took the glass of lemonade and drank it in like 15 seconds. She thought of saying 'Thank You' but her ego stopped her.

"Welcome?" KD raised his eye brows at Kiya.

"Whatever." Kiya responded as she would, "Where the hell am I?!" She looked around, her eyes caught a photo frame, it was of a kid, around age of 12, whom she amused to be Keshav Desai, hugging a lady, who seems to be his mom. It was a sweet photo.

Kiya never hugged her mom, properly. Sure she did infront of cameras. The girl who never get to speak a proper sentence with her mother, do you think she'll have a proper hug with her? Jealousy ran over Kiya as she saw the photo.

"Ye dada hai aur mumma hai. Mumma ab is duniya me nahi hain." Kiya startled by the voice.KD's mother was alived, she felt a little pity on him. She noticed it was a boy around age of 10-12. He looked like a smaller version of KD.

[I don't know KD's brother's name. So let pretend his name is Aditya.]

"Hi I am aditya, Keshav bhaiya ka chota bhai." Aditya introduced Kiya.

"Whatever" Kiya rude response made Aditya feel a little embarrassed.

KD was in the living room, taking milk from the milk man but he was listening to them. He was annoyed. He got her HIS home safely. Helped her. She didn't even say Thank You but behaved rudely to his brother.

"Chicklet he's my brother and so much younger than you. But I am sure his manners are way better than yours." KD walked in and signal his brother to go out.

Kiya got angry and walked towards KD, "What do mean?!!?" Angry was shown in her eyes. But the truth was, Kiya was scared, why? She was scared that her mother would freak out at Kiya's sudden action of getting lost. She was happy as well too, that her mother would care for her!

"First of all, You got to a party and got yourself drunk. Second you almost tried to get yourself raped but thanks to me your safe. Thirdly, I brought you here because I couldn't leave you drunken on the roads."

Kiya was so much thankful of him but didn't want to say this to KD. But her suddenly blurt made KD shocked, "Thank You."

KD never expected Kiya to say THANK YOU of all the things! But then she ruined the moment.

"How much money does it take for you to bring me here and all of the trouble I've caused you?"

This time it was KD who made Kiya shocked, "Nothing at all."

Kiya had to be home soon and answer those questions her mom MIGHT ask her. Kiya made her way towards the door.

"I hate you." KD said to Kiya in a friendly way, and smiled. The smile which made Kiya's heart beat million times faster.

Kiya turned around and smiled at him, "I hate you too."

And with that they both kept hating eachother. . . 

~~

So was it good? Bad? Horrible? Abrupt? 

This is the last part of the Fan Fiction. 
I got to know that Fan Fictions are supposed to be posted on the same thread -.- stupid me.
I apologize for that. I am new to the whole India-Forums concept. I am learning things.. 

Thanks for reading!  

Part  1 :- 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62718470� 

Part 2 :- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3143114

Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 11 years ago
Amazing wow loved it and please write another fan fic on KiSha would love to read it 
Originally posted by The007Shivani

Amazing wow loved it and please write another fan fic on KiSha would love to read it 

I am thinking writing on the freedom party concept. :D 

Thanks for reading... i had a question. ^.^ 

What does, 

OS, VM mean? 

I simply use them without knowing the meaning. -.- 
Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 11 years ago
Originally posted by xKishaxForevahx

I am thinking writing on the freedom party concept. :D 

Thanks for reading... i had a question. ^.^ 

What does, 

OS, VM mean? 

I simply use them without knowing the meaning. -.- 

OS is One Shot when you are writing a story in one chapter and posting it all in one go that is a one shot 

VM is a video mix meaning scenes of the couple or whatever the vm is on put together on a song that is a video mix
mixing all the scenes together and putting them on a song 
Originally posted by The007Shivani

OS is One Shot when you are writing a story in one chapter and posting it all in one go that is a one shot 

VM is a video mix meaning scenes of the couple or whatever the vm is on put together on a song that is a video mix
mixing all the scenes together and putting them on a song 

Ohhh.. thanks!!!! :D Love YAaa!! :D <3 
Nice one.loved it.looking forward for more
it was awesome...loved it very much
Originally posted by luv_arsha

it was awesome...loved it very much

Thanks!!!! :D <3 

Originally posted by Crazy_soul

Nice one.loved it.looking forward for more

Thanks!! :D <3 
its awesome
but why dont u post all ur parts in one thread..
Loved the fact that you stuck to who Kiya really is the moment she sobered up and the last sentence where they keep hating each other is such an irony !!! I really liked it !!