Hollywood Movies & Stars

Freida Pinto Visits Africa - Page 2

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Radhe-

Fugly Freida, Super Fake๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

next time that fugly you will get to see in India.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she's so pretty. She looks gorgeous in the first pic. 
seemarao2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After reading ur title i thought she visited all countries in African Continent.
This content was originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I love love love what she's wearing here.

I know, I'm so jealous :(
This is real humanitarian job. Wearing tight tshirt with Being Human logo does not make one a human. Edited by UnsolvedMystery - 11 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

This is real humanitarian job. Wearing tight tshirt with Being Human logo does not make one a human.

Yes of course. Freida Pinto has become global ambassador of 'Plan' for free. She is not going to charge a single penny for taking part in those campaigns. She is bearing all her travel costs from her pocket. She doesn't seek any publicity out of this. And that reporter just happened to be roaming around on the streets of Sierra Leone.
Edited by souro - 11 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Radhe-

Fugly Freida, Super Fake ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Dude, seriously?! She's freaking GLOWING! Why must a woman be botxed and have duck lips to be beautiful these days? If you don't like Frieda, that's fine. But there's no reason to cally her fugly.

Oh well, haters gonna hate.
This content was originally posted by: souro

Yes of course. Freida Pinto has become global ambassador of 'Plan' for free. She is not going to charge a single penny for taking part in those campaigns. She is bearing all her travel costs from her pocket. She doesn't seek any publicity out of this. And that reporter just happened to be roaming around on the streets of Sierra Leone.

I dont think she was being paid to become a Global brand ambassador. She might have gotten air ticket ( does not cost much anyway). Also travelling cost is not a big deal. Regarding publicity, she got it but do you really believe that she took those photographers with him. Whenevercelebrities engage in the non profit or profitable cause for that matter, media and photographers will be there. If you dont believe, ask to that person who posted the news that Salman gave flying kiss to the child who happened to be travelling in the auto-rickshaw. Now dont tell the Salman also  took those media person with him.

PS...have to admit that I like your sarcasm from your DM days.
So when Salman's "charitable" acts are covered by the media, the photographers just happened to be there but when Freida does it, it's her PR? ๐Ÿ˜•

I for one think, it's always a celeb's PR, whether it be Freida or Salman. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful woman using her popularity for a noble cause..two thumbs up...

She has become a popular star after working with Christian Bale...hope she uses her popularity well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ