Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: souro

Yes of course. Freida Pinto has become global ambassador of 'Plan' for free. She is not going to charge a single penny for taking part in those campaigns. She is bearing all her travel costs from her pocket. She doesn't seek any publicity out of this. And that reporter just happened to be roaming around on the streets of Sierra Leone.

Ofcourse someone paid for her expenses. Shes giving them her time, which in hollywood is worth $$$. Shes the face of the charity which means they will use her face to bring attention to the issue. Which also means the media will be there. How else do u think people will know about it? And why make her the face of the chairty if everything is to remain behind closed doors? 

Shes lending her time for a good cause and i cant fault her. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Now where are the Sallu fans who had accused Soumya of being pro SRK...??😡😆
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Ofcourse someone paid for her expenses. Shes giving them her time, which in hollywood is worth $$$. Shes the face of the charity which means they will use her face to bring attention to the issue. Which also means the media will be there. How else do u think people will know about it? And why make her the face of the chairty if everything is to remain behind closed doors? 

Shes lending her time for a good cause and i cant fault her. 

Toh maine kab kaha ke she's at fault?

Btw, time anywhere is worth money, chahe wo Hollywood ho ya Honolulu. Koi muft ka khairat baantne nahi baitha hai. So making her out as if she is the next Mother Teresa, and Salman the abominable snowman becomes a bit difficult to digest.

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Toh maine kab kaha ke she's at fault?

Btw, time anywhere is worth money, chahe wo Hollywood ho ya Honolulu. Koi muft ka khairat baantne nahi baitha hai. So making her out as if she is the next Mother Teresa, and Salman the abominable snowman becomes a bit difficult to digest.

Where does salman come into the equation? 😕 You're right time is money everywhere...more so for her than say...a bollywood celeb? But thats not even the point.
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Where does salman come into the equation? 😕 You're right time is money everywhere...more so for her than say...a bollywood celeb? But thats not even the point.

My first post was in response to UnsolvedMystery trying to drag down Salman in order to show Ms.Pinto in better light. Which IMO is not necessary. One need not be dragged down for the other to be appreciated.

And it depends whether her time-cost is more than a BW celeb or not. Depends on how much she earns in a year and how much the BW celeb earns in a year.

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The...GOD

==//  She SHOULD migrate to AFRICA permanentlY @@@ 

...the continent? 😆
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The...GOD

Did I SOUND like SARAH PALIN .?..WHO didnt know that AFRICA was a CONTINENT 😆

I don't know, you tell me. 😆

you should have specified a country within the continent, Africa. 
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

Fugly Freida, Super Fake 👎🏼

Lol man u should change Your DP pic before you call ppl Fugly... Ahaa

My POV every humanitarian cause should get publicity , in every form...it only helps the cause.  
doser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#990099">Yes of course. Freida Pinto has become global ambassador of 'Plan' for free. She is not going to charge a single penny for taking part in those campaigns. She is bearing all her travel costs from her pocket. She doesn't seek any publicity out of this. And that reporter just happened to be roaming around on the streets of Sierra Leone.</font>

Plan International Never Pays any Celeb.They are already a huge brand Worldwide.Many Celebs including Our very own Anil kapoor Donated there Salary for this organisation.As Freida is one of first International celeb to visit this country( Seirra leone) it was widely covered by media there and news about this was published in the front page of the 2 leading newspapers in seirra leone.
Salman karey toh real...koi or karey toh fake.
Kya zamana hai.