Freida Pinto Visits Africa - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Dude, seriously?! She's freaking GLOWING! Why must a woman be botxed and have duck lips to be beautiful these days? If you don't like Frieda, that's fine. But there's no reason to cally her fugly.

Oh well, haters gonna hate.

YES THERE IS! She's not the next thing to a white girl---or at least HALF WHITE---and she doesn't look as if she's desperate to erase all individuality from her features by buying the Fashionable Face Of The Moment from a plastic surgeon and wearing cheap-ass-looking despo "bandage dresses" everywhere.
She also looks naturally slim and not as if she's starving herself to death to try to compete with a western supermodel asthetic that even the west is starting to question.

Hence---Fugly.

Now if only she could be seen to have screwed some ugly fat man to get film roles maybe, just maybe she could live up to the Bollywood Belle Ideal...sigh...but maybe not since her mom isn't German/English/French (pick a European race and fill in the blank).😉😆😛
Originally posted by radsuinda

Plan International Never Pays any Celeb.They are already a huge brand Worldwide.Many Celebs including Our very own Anil kapoor Donated there Salary for this organisation.As Freida is one of first International celeb to visit this country( Seirra leone) it was widely covered by media there and news about this was published in the front page of the 2 leading newspapers in seirra leone.

Thanx for the clarification.
Originally posted by youknowme

YES THERE IS! She's not the next thing to a white girl---or at least HALF WHITE---and she doesn't look as if she's desperate to erase all individuality from her features by buying the Fashionable Face Of The Moment from a plastic surgeon and wearing cheap-ass-looking despo "bandage dresses" everywhere.
She also looks naturally slim and not as if she's starving herself to death to try to compete with a western supermodel asthetic that even the west is starting to question.

Hence---Fugly.

Now if only she could be seen to have screwed some ugly fat man to get film roles maybe, just maybe she could live up to the Bollywood Belle Ideal...sigh...but maybe not since her mom isn't German/English/French (pick a European race and fill in the blank).😉😆😛

Love ur sarcasm
Bandar kya jaane ..adrak ka swad...
Originally posted by radsuinda

Plan International Never Pays any Celeb.They are already a huge brand Worldwide.Many Celebs including Our very own Anil kapoor Donated there Salary for this organisation.As Freida is one of first International celeb to visit this country( Seirra leone) it was widely covered by media there and news about this was published in the front page of the 2 leading newspapers in seirra leone.

First of all, it's your word vs mine. If your claim is believable, so is mine.

Secondly, these celebrities always charge something to let someone use their face. If organisations start using their face to promote themselves without paying them, they will lose a major source of income. Sometimes for small appearances celebrities don't charge, if the organisation is famous enough and can give the celebrity enough positive PR on being associated with it. But a small appearance, a one off thing.

Thirdly, donating some money is different from becoming the brand ambassador. The latter needs much more time and effort.

Lastly, for those people who are going gaga over Freida Pinto's looks and have a problem with others calling her ugly, it's your opinion. According to me, she's very average looking, my opinion. If it's looks and only looks we are talking about, there are far better looking girls in India. Maybe not to you, but then you're not a certified judge of beauty or something.

Edited by souro - 11 years ago
Originally posted by souro

Secondly, these celebrities always charge something to let someone use their face. If organisations start using their face to promote themselves without paying them, they will lose a major source of income. Sometimes for small appearances celebrities don't charge, if the organisation is famous enough and can give the celebrity enough positive PR on being associated with it. But a small appearance, a one off thing.

Thirdly, donating some money is different from becoming the brand ambassador. The latter needs much more time and effort.

Lastly, for those people who are going gaga over Freida Pinto's looks and have a problem with others calling her ugly, it's your opinion. According to me, she's very average looking, my opinion. If it's looks and only looks we are talking about, there are far better looking girls in India. Maybe not to you, but then you're not a certified judge of beauty or something.

Soumya ...this whole forum is built on ur opinion vs. my opinion...then why did chide UM...when he said that just wearing a being human shirt doesn't make anyone human...that was his opinion...just sayin..😛
Originally posted by blue-ice

Soumya ...this whole forum is built on ur opinion vs. my opinion...then why did chide UM...when he said that just wearing a being human shirt doesn't make anyone human...that was his opinion...just sayin..😛

And it's your opinion that I chided him, not the reality.

<font color="#990099">And it's your opinion that I chided him, not the reality.</font>

This thread is turning into opinion-opinion game.

Do u have any idea how damaging it is for a celebs reputation to charge a CHARITY?😲 No way in hell is anyone going to risk that and charge money to be face of a charity thats trying collect money so that the people of the country dont starve. So unless u have INSIDE information, lets just leave it as it is being promoted. A charity. And not some cheap publicity.

And it's your opinion that I chided him, not the reality.
fir theek hai...chiding mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai...