blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lemony

yeh lo gayi bhainsss paani mein.

🤣🤣

Originally posted by: souro

<font color="#990099">First of all, it's your word vs mine. If your claim is believable, so is mine.

Secondly, these celebrities always charge something to let someone use their face. If organisations start using their face to promote themselves without paying them, they will lose a major source of income. Sometimes for small appearances celebrities don't charge, if the organisation is famous enough and can give the celebrity enough positive PR on being associated with it. But a small appearance, a one off thing.

Thirdly, donating some money is different from becoming the brand ambassador. The latter needs much more time and effort.

Lastly, for those people who are going gaga over Freida Pinto's looks and have a problem with others calling her ugly, it's your opinion. According to me, she's very average looking, my opinion. If it's looks and only looks we are talking about, there are far better looking girls in India. Maybe not to you, but then you're not a certified judge of beauty or something.</font>

Celebrities do charge money for their appearance but there any many celebrities who don't charge dime if the organization is non-profit.

Regarding her look, yes you can find too man good looking girls better than her. Heck,you can find too many girl better looking than Ash, Katrina, Kareena and Priyanka. No one claimed that she is the prettiest girl of India.
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Do u have any idea how damaging it is for a celebs reputation to charge a CHARITY?😲 No way in hell is anyone going to risk that and charge money to be face of a charity thats trying collect money so that the people of the country dont starve. So unless u have INSIDE information, lets just leave it as it is being promoted. A charity. And not some cheap publicity.

The organisation might be a charity. Where does it say that those working for it or promoting it are also doing it for charity?
Given the innumerable and not always accounted for sources of income that these charities have, how does one know whether they are paying someone or not? How does one know that the celebrity is not using the opportunity as some PR exercise?

souro thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

fir theek hai...chiding mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai...

I hope that bandar and adrak comment was not to chide someone then.
souro thumbnail

Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

Celebrities do charge money for their appearance but there any many celebrities who don't charge dime if the organization is non-profit.

Regarding her look, yes you can find too man good looking girls better than her. Heck,you can find too many girl better looking than Ash, Katrina, Kareena and Priyanka. No one claimed that she is the prettiest girl of India.

"...have a problem with others calling her ugly..." is what I said. Nowhere did I say that someone claimed her to be the prettiest  girl in India.
blue-ice. thumbnail

I hope that bandar and adrak comment was not to chide someone then.

oh no no...just my opinion...that monkeys don't like ginger...who knows what the reality is...
bhainss kehti maine paani se bahar nahi aana...karlo jo karna hai...

blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lemony

bhainss kehti maine paani se bahar nahi aana...karlo jo karna hai...

Nimbu-paani..ye aapki opinion hai kya??😆😆

"...have a problem with others calling her ugly..." is what I said. Nowhere did I say that someone claimed her to be the prettiest  girl in India.

But fugly and average looking are not same either. Don't you think so?