Freida Pinto Visits Africa - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Somz....Bhains pig cousins wokay?πŸ˜†

Souro :My opinion is AMULYA!
Originally posted by blue-ice

Fugly is ..f**king ugly..right??
IMO..in this age of make-up, plastic surgery, Botox...there is no actress who can look fugly...average -yes...but fugly- no...

How about her..πŸ˜†

Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DejaVu.

How about her..πŸ˜†

Can't see her...πŸ˜†link daal doh...BTW Dolly Bindra toh nahi hai...I will take my opinion back even without looking at the picπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
^ Check Now?? Don't know who she is but she is featured in all the plastic surgery disaster lists.

How about her..πŸ˜†

Oye...iski gaadi toh reverse mein chali gayi...priyanka ke nose job ki tarah😭...who is she?? Edited by blue-ice - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lemony

Souro :My opinion is AMULYA!

Amulya = Bhains ke doodh ka churan
I appreciate her work...
She is simple looking girl with no exceptional beauty...but a wish to do good...I like freida and her work is acknowledged...is good part abt that...

^ Check Now?? Don't know who she is but she is featured in all the plastic surgery disaster lists.

That is Jocelyn Wildenstein. She is also known as the crazy cat lady. πŸ˜†Her husband loved felines so she tried to turn her into one through surgery. πŸ˜†At least that is what the rumors say. 

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

That is Jocelyn Wildenstein. She is also known as the crazy cat lady. πŸ˜†Her husband loved felines so she tried to turn her into one through surgery. πŸ˜†At least that is what the rumors say. 

Wow, I've never heard of that one before. 
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

she has put all the cats to shame...my kitty cat is hopping mad after looking at her picπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†