Punar Vivah

I met AarYa on the beach! (just a fun post)

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

The other day I met Yash and Aarti at the Mumbai beach. This is the conversation that happened between us... (This is just a time pass post!! )

Me: Arre Yash ji! Hi! I am so happy to meet you! πŸ˜ƒ

Yash: Hi!!! Raveena, it's so nice to see you! 😊

Me: Are you alone, where is Aarti ji?

(Then I saw Aarti ji walking towards us...)

Aarti: Hi Raveena!!! 😊

Me: Hiii!!! Where were you, I was just asking Yash ji?

Aarti: Arre Raveena what do I tell you, Yash ji treated us to yummy butta and coconut water na, but he refused to pay the coconut water wala...

Me:
😲 WHY??

Aarti: Yash ji said the coconut wala reminded him of Arpita!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me: πŸ˜†

Yash:

Me: Accha, all Pvian's want to know why you and Yash ji were LOL on the beach. We are dying to know! πŸ˜²

Aarti: Hmm Yash ji, why don't you tell Raveena?

Yash: Aarti ji!!!! Don't speak this way, it reminds me of Arpita!!!

Aarti: Ok Ok now don't get angry I will change my sentence listen..." Why Raveena tell hmm Yash ji, you don't? Ok?

Yash: Hmm that's better!!

Me: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yash: Arre Raveena actually we saw Bua and Ramdulare wearing beach wear. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me: Hmm so what's so funny in that?

Yash: See Raveena See...

Me: BUA WEARING PALLU ON HEADDD!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Yash and Aarti: 🀣🀣🀣🀣

(Suddenly Palak came towards us and dragged Aarti away towards some food stall)

Me: Yash ji!!! You look so nice in jeans... how did this change came about? πŸ˜² Trousers to jeans?

Yash: I had no choice Raveena, Aarti gave away all my trousers to the bartan wali (vessels wali) who comes at the doorstep and in exchange took glasses set for Mother, Bua had ruined it you know na?

Me: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes yes... but why don't you go with Aarti to the market and buy new trousers? 😲

Yash: 😲😲 Nooo don't even say market! You know na what happened last time? Top in Town and all!

Me: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  How can I forget! But Yash ji you couldn't understand what Aarti ji wanted to buy? You never went with Arpita ji what? 😲

Yash: No yaar Raveena, only Bua ji went with her...I didn't even realise when I saw Aarti ji holding the box...it looked different from what Arpita used to buy...Arpita's choice was all feathers and pom poms...

Me: πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Feathersss and Pom pomsss??? 🀣🀣🀣  Naughty Buajiii I am sure it was her choice!!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Me: Arre Yash ji you should have realised na, you got such a scolding from Aarti ji in the market! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Did not realise Aarti ji was standing behind us listening to our every word...she looked angry! 😑 I tried to pacify her)

Me: Aarti ji just forget the market scene na?...😊

Aarti: Forget!!! Never!!! Yash ji was a "BRAt" that day!!!! 😑😑

Me: 🀣🀣🀣

Yash:

Aarti: First I had to listen to that stupid salesman! Hmmm Surprise for your husband he said!!! 😑😑 If that was not enough, Yash ji came inside and started talking about closed doors and windows! How double meaning it sounded!!! 😑😑

Yash: ☺️☺️

Me:  ya ok but.. 😳

Aarti: No not ok, then you all don't know what happened! 😑😑

Me: what Aarti ji?😲

Aarti: The Salesman was then forcing me to buy matching briefs for Yash ji! 😑😑

Yash: ☺️

Me: 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aarti: It was EMBARASSING!!!!! I am being very Brief... huh ' uh I mean Curt! 

Me: πŸ˜†

Aarti: But Raveena now I am finding it funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Imagine Yash ji wearing flowery briefs!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Me: 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yash:

Me: Hmm Papa S desperately wants a POTA from you two...😳

Yash: πŸ˜• Yes Aaaggg πŸ˜‘ Papa S is embarrassing us in front of all PVian's. I have seen AngelDark's reports on IF...

Aarti: Psst... Raveena I can't understand Papa S wants me to give him a Pota asap... I mean what I can do... Yash ji has the magic wand... πŸ˜†

Yash: 😳😳  

Me and Aarti: 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Me: You two didn't feel bad Paridhi lied to you, did all the tamasha? What's between Prateek and Paridhi? 😲

Yash: Pssst...Raveena in their relationship Paridhi has the magic wand!!!!

Yash Aarti and Me: 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Me: And Yash ji what's with the Arpita photos all over the house...it looks some sort of an Exhibition of Arpita's photo's!! πŸ˜²

Yash: 😳  Yes Raveena it is supposed to be an exhibition! But I can't understand why I have not been able to sell a single photo yet?

Me and Aarti: 🀒

(Suddenly Ansh came and too Yash away with him)

Me: Whatever !!!!   Ok Aarti tell me you said "I love you" to Yash ji and he looked so angry, then how did you manage to calm him down? 😲

Aarti: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Arre Raveena you know na Yash ji only good in maths and not in English. He got very angry when I said ILU and started screaming at me "Aarti ji right now! Take your words backwards, take your words backwards!!!"...So then I said "You Love I" and he calmed down!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me:  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(Yash ji walked back to us)

Me: Yashji, you must have noticed Aarti ji keeps staring at you...you can't guess why? 😳

Yash: Yaar Raveena so many girls keep staring at me...should I take everyone seriously? 😲

Me: ☺️ ☺️ ah yes Yash ji, POINT!!!! ☺️☺️

Aarti: ☺️😈  Ya Yash ji so next time I will directly give you a KISSI!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(With this remark Aarti ji ran away laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and Yash ji ran after her screaming "take your words backwards")

(Suddenly they stopped and again fell to the ground LOL. I tried to see what they were laughing at again, and saw Bua dangling from a ferrous wheel ) 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hmmm AarYa laughing and Bua hanging for her life! Hmmm today the beach looked too beautiful! " I love you AarYa" I said, and no I am not taking these words back!! ☺️

Cheers!!! 😊

Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🀣!
Loveee this one:

Arre Raveena you know na Yash ji only good in maths and not in English. He got very angry when I said ILU and started screaming at me "Aarti ji right now! Take your words backwards, take your words backwards!!!"...So then I said "You Love I" and he calmed down!!🀣🀣!

Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yash: No yaar Raveena, only Bua ji went with her...I didn't even realise when I saw Aarti ji holding the box...it looked different from what Arpita used to buy...her choice was all feathers and pom poms...

I can't imagine Arpi in feathery & pom pom undergarments...LOL 🀣🀣🀣

You're just too good, Raveena!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
lulujjjj thumbnail
Yash: Pssst...Raveena in their relationship Paridhi has the magic wand!!!!πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

raveena thanks for the whole convo 🀣🀣🀣
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very funny 
loved it very much
teju1816 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

god the pic of buaji was hilarious couldn't stop laughing at all !! superb post !!  
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
fun post is very nice and funny
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha totaly awesom dear really bua and ramdulare 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
awesom post
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bua was dangling and screaming:  Arre o RamDulare agar app promise nahi karoge ki tum ajj meri izzat nahi lutayenge to me jaan de doongi!!